Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Visit the Schlosspark NymphenburgIf you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and soothing trails. There are lakes, some forest and meadows. A draw back is that you can't walk [...]D: 1.3mi10
- Visiting the Allianz ArenaWhile in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The structure is one of the most amazing sports arenas in the world and should not disappoint you [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Charlotte, North Carolina
All their products are exquisitely tasty, fresh and just unforgettable. Amelie's French Bakery is the pastry paradise in Charlotte and is a...
Food: Amelie's French Bakery
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
There is nothing more relaxing than a day spent in a place which is designed exactly for pleasure and comfort. The Spa Lux in Tulsa can provide...
Sports & Wellness : Spa Lux