Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- English Garden (Englischer Garten)The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break from the city stress. You can go running, biking, or just for a walk and won't ever regret [...]D: 4mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
- Visiting the Allianz ArenaWhile in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The structure is one of the most amazing sports arenas in the world and should not disappoint you [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
The Asakusa neighborhood in the Taito district is maybe the oldest part of Tokyo. Due tue ist 'age' many temples can be found here, that...
Sightseeing: Sensoji Temple
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Long Beach, California
For a fun night out, the place to visit is the Long Beach Melodrama Theater. It is a small theater and music hall, but maybe that is what makes it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Long Beach Melodrama Theater
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz