Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Visiting the Allianz ArenaWhile in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The structure is one of the most amazing sports arenas in the world and should not disappoint you [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Not expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few...
General: Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami Sky
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland