Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
- San Francisco Coffee CompanyThis is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you are in Munich and need a place to work it's perfect. Also, waiters are really nice and there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
Vancouver, British Columbia
It is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the...
Shopping: Granville Island Market of Vancouver
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore