Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza