Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- English Garden (Englischer Garten)The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break from the city stress. You can go running, biking, or just for a walk and won't ever regret [...]D: 4mi00
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
The restaurant's specialty, as its name indicates is the lobster which they prepare with care and attention to detail. The Lobster Pot...
Food: The Lobster Pot Restaurant