Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- GlyptothekIf you like history and archaeology, you definitely should visit the Glyptothek at munich. There a lot fo antique statues, busts and temple parts by the ancient greek and romans. If you are a history or archaeology student, you can get [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
We've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open...
Sightseeing: Tulsa Garden Center
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head