Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Visit the Schlosspark NymphenburgIf you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and soothing trails. There are lakes, some forest and meadows. A draw back is that you can't walk [...]D: 1.3mi10
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing