Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Visit the Schlosspark NymphenburgIf you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and soothing trails. There are lakes, some forest and meadows. A draw back is that you can't walk [...]D: 1.3mi10
- English Garden (Englischer Garten)The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break from the city stress. You can go running, biking, or just for a walk and won't ever regret [...]D: 4mi00
- San Francisco Coffee CompanyThis is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you are in Munich and need a place to work it's perfect. Also, waiters are really nice and there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Barnum is my favorite internet cafe in Rome. I need free Wifi when I travel to manage my business and this is the perfect spot. The place is...
General: Free Wifi - Internet Cafe Barnum
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam