Olympiaturm, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiaturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from the 1972 Olympics.
The buildings are fantastic from bird eye view.
Walter-Bathe-Weg, 80809 Munich, Germany
children under 16 € 2.80
Family ticket: 2 adults
and up to 3 children under 16
9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
How to get there:
U3 underground line towards the station Moosach via Olympiazentrum
about 10 min. walk to Olympic Park
Tram 20 and 21 stop Olympia Park West
City bus stop 173 Olympia Park Ice Rank
+49(0)89 3067 2414
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Visiting the Allianz ArenaWhile in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The structure is one of the most amazing sports arenas in the world and should not disappoint you [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Bakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trout's Blackboard