Victorian House - Neuhausen, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Victorian House - Neuhausen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Portions are good, and the quality of the food is very good. I also liked the friendly personnel, which made the entire experience really nice.
BTW, keep in mind that there are severak of these in Munich, they are supposed to be all pretty nice, but I went to the one in Neuhausen.
80634 Munich, Germany
$15-$20 per entree
Mon - Sun: 9:30 - 1:00
How to get there:
Take the U1 to Rotkreuzplatz, it's close by from there
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
- OlympiaturmThe Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from [...]D: 2.3mi10
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- GlyptothekIf you like history and archaeology, you definitely should visit the Glyptothek at munich. There a lot fo antique statues, busts and temple parts by the ancient greek and romans. If you are a history or archaeology student, you can get [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
Normally when you visit a country, you want to go to museums that will help you learn more about that country, but obviously there are exceptions...
History & Culture: Museum of Cultures
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Spaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which...
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Being more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum...
Family & Fun: California Living Museum
Los Angeles, California
This large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs,...
History & Culture: Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
A truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The...
History & Culture: Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets