Brunch at the Bavarese, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Brunch at the Bavarese
- Food travel tip
- City center
Anyhow, the place is clean, friendly and very affordable. I can only recommend the Bavarese to everyone, you won#t be disappointed.
Brunch Buffet costs €12,50
Open from 5pm daily
Open from 10am on Sundays from Brunch
How to get there:
This is near the Isar river and a little hard to get to without a car or bike. Otherwise use public transportation.
Bus 131 Exit 'Roecklplatz'
Bus 132 Exit 'Roecklplatz'
Bus 152 Exit 'Ehrengutstraße'
Bus 58 Exit 'Baldeplatz'
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- OktoberfestIf you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party [...]D: 2mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- Visit the Schlosspark NymphenburgIf you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and soothing trails. There are lakes, some forest and meadows. A draw back is that you can't walk [...]D: 1.3mi10
- GlyptothekIf you like history and archaeology, you definitely should visit the Glyptothek at munich. There a lot fo antique statues, busts and temple parts by the ancient greek and romans. If you are a history or archaeology student, you can get [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
London, United Kingdom
The Dali Universe is advertised with the headline 'Enter in the mind of the genius'. You can view the Dali exhibition at County Hall in London. It...
History & Culture: The Dali Universe
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Well it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food...
Food: Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston
I'm glad we took the time to take the tour in the Pabst Mansion. The only thing I regretted is that we weren't allowed to take pictures,...
Sightseeing: Pabst Mansion
To get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided...
Sightseeing: Duquesne Incline
Raleigh, North Carolina
For a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area...
History & Culture: Historic Oakwood