Brunch at the Bavarese, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Brunch at the Bavarese
- Food travel tip
- City center
Anyhow, the place is clean, friendly and very affordable. I can only recommend the Bavarese to everyone, you won#t be disappointed.
Brunch Buffet costs €12,50
Open from 5pm daily
Open from 10am on Sundays from Brunch
How to get there:
This is near the Isar river and a little hard to get to without a car or bike. Otherwise use public transportation.
Bus 131 Exit 'Roecklplatz'
Bus 132 Exit 'Roecklplatz'
Bus 152 Exit 'Ehrengutstraße'
Bus 58 Exit 'Baldeplatz'
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
- GlyptothekIf you like history and archaeology, you definitely should visit the Glyptothek at munich. There a lot fo antique statues, busts and temple parts by the ancient greek and romans. If you are a history or archaeology student, you can get [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
We've visited the Alaska Native Heritage Museum a few years back during the summer. It was a memorable experience. We learned so much that day....
History & Culture: Alaska Native Heritage Museum
The 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was...
Sightseeing: Foshay Tower
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head