Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Overnight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach....
Sightseeing: Home stay trip at Dhaka
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't...
Outdoors Activities: Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a...
Public Transportation: Travelling by taxi
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Quite close to the Alaska Center of Performing Art and the City Hall, the Orso Ristorante serve Italian food, bringing a little bit of Europe to...
Food: Orso Ristorante
San Diego, California
It is the greatest club district in the city. There are a lot of very good restaurants and nice shops as well. All the clubs have either DJs or...
Night Life & Entertainment: Gas Lamp Quarter
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina
Hong Kong, China
A very comfortable, cozy hotel with great services, the Ramada was worth the money. We got a room on the 12th floor, and we had an excellent view...
General: The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong