Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Hotel Visitel in MontrealOur stay in the Visitel hotel was a pleasant surprise. Though when we checked in we had to pay in advance, which I haven't experienced in other hotels we stayed in so far, but the receptionist was really nice. The staff was quite friendly [...]D: 2mi00
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
- Montreal Old TownGo check out the old town. It's beautiful. There are plenty of cool bars in Montreal. Chavalle is a great place to grab dinner, quite steep in terms of pricing, but well worth the extra buck. Also, go to the top of the local mountain for a [...]D: 2mi00
- Bistro du QuartierTo eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made [...]D: 1.7mi30
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
You cannot miss this place. The Bund is the waterfront zone of the Western City (Pu Xi)and it is amazing, especially by night. You can see from...
Sightseeing: The Bund of Shanghai
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
The Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had...
History & Culture: Historic Fielder House
The Chicago Blues Festival usually takes place every year in early June in Grant Park. It is the largest Blues Festival in the world, so it's an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chicago Blues Festival
Raleigh, North Carolina
We were lucky to visit the Museum of Natural Sciences on the first Friday of the month because it stayed open until 9pm so even if we arrived in...
History & Culture: Museum of Natural Sciences
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Para-sailing can be fun and great, at least that is what we experienced with Captain Mickey's Rudee Inlet Parasail tour. The staff and the...
Outdoors Activities: Rudee Inlet Parasail
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide