Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Bistro du QuartierTo eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made [...]D: 1.7mi30
- Musée d'Art Contemporain in MontrealAn amazing museum in Montreal, the Musée d'Art Contemporain is the place to visit when in Montreal. The museum has many works from various contemporary artists, and all this fantastic art can be seen for a reasonably fair price. You can [...]D: n/a00
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Schwartz's in MontrealSchwartz's is the best place in Montreal, because there is no other place where you can find and eat such a delicious smoked meat than there. I ordered the meat with deli and some bagels, which I must say were much more tasty than in New [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
This is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok...
Night Life & Entertainment: Q-Bar
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Then you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for...
General: If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort Lauderdale
This playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and...
Family & Fun: Rotary Storyland Playland