Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Aix Terraces in MontrealIt was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace is located. We made an excellent choice. It was quite close to our room, the terrace being [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Easy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches,...
Food: Bird Dog Barbecue
The heart and soul of Soul Music, the Stax Museum has seen several well-known artists and has helped many of them become what they are now, like...
History & Culture: Stax Museum
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing