Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
- Schwartz's in MontrealSchwartz's is the best place in Montreal, because there is no other place where you can find and eat such a delicious smoked meat than there. I ordered the meat with deli and some bagels, which I must say were much more tasty than in New [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Hotel Visitel in MontrealOur stay in the Visitel hotel was a pleasant surprise. Though when we checked in we had to pay in advance, which I haven't experienced in other hotels we stayed in so far, but the receptionist was really nice. The staff was quite friendly [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Located in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in...
Food: The French Room
Sunset on the Beach is the kind of entertainment that should be offered in every city. It is fantastic, it's a free movie place on the beach. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sunset on the Beach
The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn...
Outdoors Activities: The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch