Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Schwartz's in MontrealSchwartz's is the best place in Montreal, because there is no other place where you can find and eat such a delicious smoked meat than there. I ordered the meat with deli and some bagels, which I must say were much more tasty than in New [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all....
Sightseeing: Minnesota State Capitol
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
You are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major...
Sightseeing: Great Plains Nature Center
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach