Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Montreal Old TownGo check out the old town. It's beautiful. There are plenty of cool bars in Montreal. Chavalle is a great place to grab dinner, quite steep in terms of pricing, but well worth the extra buck. Also, go to the top of the local mountain for a [...]D: 2mi00
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Bistro du QuartierTo eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made [...]D: 1.7mi30
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
The site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American...
History & Culture: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Buffalo, New York
Though it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find...
Family & Fun: Buffalo Museum of Science
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel.
History & Culture: Queen City Tours and Travel
Santa Ana, California
The best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you...
Food: Claim Jumper Restaurant