Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
- Montreal Old TownGo check out the old town. It's beautiful. There are plenty of cool bars in Montreal. Chavalle is a great place to grab dinner, quite steep in terms of pricing, but well worth the extra buck. Also, go to the top of the local mountain for a [...]D: 2mi00
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
A beautifully maintained golf course of almost 250 acres is open to the public every day. The Tierra Verde Golf Club is most popular during the...
Sports & Wellness : Tierra Verde Golf Club
For the BBQ-lover, Charles Vergos Rendezvous is the perfect place. They have the most excellent ribs prepared with care and delicates. Though I...
Food: Charles Vergos Rendezvous
San Jose, California
Located only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no...
Food: J. Lohr Winery
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide