Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Bistro du QuartierTo eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made [...]D: 1.7mi30
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Colosseum: While most guides will tell you to visit the Colosseum, I would recommend a nice stroll around it. The impressive part is the outside....
History & Culture: Colosseum
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Hong Kong, China
One of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks...
Family & Fun: Ocean Park in Hong Kong