Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Musée d'Art Contemporain in MontrealAn amazing museum in Montreal, the Musée d'Art Contemporain is the place to visit when in Montreal. The museum has many works from various contemporary artists, and all this fantastic art can be seen for a reasonably fair price. You can [...]D: n/a00
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Altitude 737 in MontrealThe greatest experience of my life was going dancing on top of Montreal's highest buildings. The club Altitude 737 is a great place to meet new people and enjoy a night full of fun and excitement. The name of the club comes from the [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Kayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a...
Outdoors Activities: Live Love Paddle Tours
Corpus Christi, Texas
Being with kids is always a challenge, mostly because you have to find always something to entertain them. That is why we decided to take them to...
Family & Fun: Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz