Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Aix Terraces in MontrealIt was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace is located. We made an excellent choice. It was quite close to our room, the terrace being [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Schwartz's in MontrealSchwartz's is the best place in Montreal, because there is no other place where you can find and eat such a delicious smoked meat than there. I ordered the meat with deli and some bagels, which I must say were much more tasty than in New [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Altitude 737 in MontrealThe greatest experience of my life was going dancing on top of Montreal's highest buildings. The club Altitude 737 is a great place to meet new people and enjoy a night full of fun and excitement. The name of the club comes from the [...]D: 1mi00
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Mexico City, Mexico
The city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a...
Night Life & Entertainment: La Pata Negra
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Two things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you...
History & Culture: Basilica of St. Josaphat
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa