Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
- Schwartz's in MontrealSchwartz's is the best place in Montreal, because there is no other place where you can find and eat such a delicious smoked meat than there. I ordered the meat with deli and some bagels, which I must say were much more tasty than in New [...]D: 1.7mi00
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Bistro du QuartierTo eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made [...]D: 1.7mi30
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries.
History & Culture: Visit the 'german museum'
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
With a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except...
Food: Sunset Grill
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks