Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Musée d'Art Contemporain in MontrealAn amazing museum in Montreal, the Musée d'Art Contemporain is the place to visit when in Montreal. The museum has many works from various contemporary artists, and all this fantastic art can be seen for a reasonably fair price. You can [...]D: n/a00
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No...
Food: Sushi-Dai Restaurant in Tokyo
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Washington, District Of Columbia
Sushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend...
Food: Sushi Taro in Washington
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing