Rue St.Denis in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Rue St.Denis in Montreal
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the merchandise and it was really fun to see so many colorful, interesting and unusual things. The bookstores were my favorites, I could have emptied my pockets if i stayed there too much.
At the end of the day I sat down in the St. Louis Park with a cup of hot chocolate I bought in one of the cafes and enjoyed my beautiful, uniquely Montrealian surrounding.
Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Aix Terraces in MontrealIt was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace is located. We made an excellent choice. It was quite close to our room, the terrace being [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence RiverWe didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to see, we couldn't even decide where to begin. Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum [...]D: 3mi00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Montreal Old TownGo check out the old town. It's beautiful. There are plenty of cool bars in Montreal. Chavalle is a great place to grab dinner, quite steep in terms of pricing, but well worth the extra buck. Also, go to the top of the local mountain for a [...]D: 2mi00
- Altitude 737 in MontrealThe greatest experience of my life was going dancing on top of Montreal's highest buildings. The club Altitude 737 is a great place to meet new people and enjoy a night full of fun and excitement. The name of the club comes from the [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Being really close to the Belgian border, a few kilometers, belgian influences are to see everywhere. I want to stop now on Belgian Beer. This is a...
Food: Belgian beer in 'The Pub'
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Learning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour ...
History & Culture: Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War II
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Key West, Florida
Mallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same...
History & Culture: Mallory Square