Bistro du Quartier, Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Bistro du Quartier
- Food travel tip
- City center
The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made the place even better. And the whole bistro had a comfortable, friendly feeling. We enjoyed ourselves, and on our last stay in the city, we came back and had our supper here.
3289 Rue Wellington, Verdun, QC H4G 1T2, Canada
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Montreal Old TownGo check out the old town. It's beautiful. There are plenty of cool bars in Montreal. Chavalle is a great place to grab dinner, quite steep in terms of pricing, but well worth the extra buck. Also, go to the top of the local mountain for a [...]D: 2mi00
- Hotel Visitel in MontrealOur stay in the Visitel hotel was a pleasant surprise. Though when we checked in we had to pay in advance, which I haven't experienced in other hotels we stayed in so far, but the receptionist was really nice. The staff was quite friendly [...]D: 2mi00
- Altitude 737 in MontrealThe greatest experience of my life was going dancing on top of Montreal's highest buildings. The club Altitude 737 is a great place to meet new people and enjoy a night full of fun and excitement. The name of the club comes from the [...]D: 1mi00
- Vieux MontréalOld Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30, 60 or a 90 minute guided tour of the city but we wanted to explore the city on our own. So we [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Not to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety...
Food: Belgian beer - a delight
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
It was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were...
Family & Fun: Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival