Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River, Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum and the amusement park, then had a stroll in the gardens. We didn't go into the Aquatic complex, because didn't take our swimsuits and didn't want to rent out one, so we skipped that one, but we returned the next day! :)
Our stay in Montreal was really great, we had fun, we saw many things and filled our stomachs with special French-Canadian food.
île Sainte-Hélène, Ile Ste Hélène, QC H3C, Canada
Mon-Sun: 06:00 - 23:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalIt is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Hotel Visitel in MontrealOur stay in the Visitel hotel was a pleasant surprise. Though when we checked in we had to pay in advance, which I haven't experienced in other hotels we stayed in so far, but the receptionist was really nice. The staff was quite friendly [...]D: 2mi00
- Vieux MontréalOld Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30, 60 or a 90 minute guided tour of the city but we wanted to explore the city on our own. So we [...]D: n/a00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and...
Food: Church Street Café
El Paso, Texas
With a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is...
Shopping: Mayapan Market
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
If you are looking for some special, unusual gifts for someone, Ingebretsen's can offer you a wide selection of stuff that would make really good...
Shopping: Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis