Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River, Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Eventually we went to visit the Stewart Museum and the amusement park, then had a stroll in the gardens. We didn't go into the Aquatic complex, because didn't take our swimsuits and didn't want to rent out one, so we skipped that one, but we returned the next day! :)
Our stay in Montreal was really great, we had fun, we saw many things and filled our stomachs with special French-Canadian food.
île Sainte-Hélène, Ile Ste Hélène, QC H3C, Canada
Mon-Sun: 06:00 - 23:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Ville SouterraineIt was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop, bought some souvenirs and had a sandwich in one of the take-away and I just couldn't believe [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel Visitel in MontrealOur stay in the Visitel hotel was a pleasant surprise. Though when we checked in we had to pay in advance, which I haven't experienced in other hotels we stayed in so far, but the receptionist was really nice. The staff was quite friendly [...]D: 2mi00
- Musée d'Art Contemporain in MontrealAn amazing museum in Montreal, the Musée d'Art Contemporain is the place to visit when in Montreal. The museum has many works from various contemporary artists, and all this fantastic art can be seen for a reasonably fair price. You can [...]D: n/a00
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Barnum is my favorite internet cafe in Rome. I need free Wifi when I travel to manage my business and this is the perfect spot. The place is...
General: Free Wifi - Internet Cafe Barnum
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
One of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful...
History & Culture: Massachusetts State House
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Las Vegas, Nevada
A somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the...
Sightseeing: The Stratosphere roller coaster
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum