Musée d'Art Contemporain in Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Musée d'Art Contemporain in Montreal
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The museum has many works from various contemporary artists, and all this fantastic art can be seen for a reasonably fair price. You can bring you family or friends and teach show them the works of people that change the world of art. It is always educational to learn new things about our world.
The building is an amazing sight in itself too, designed in a post-modern style, attracting people to see what treasures it holds inside.
Musée dArt Contemporain de Montréal, Montréal, QC, Canada
185, rue Ste-Catherine
Admission $ 6
Mon-Sun 11-18 clock
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Aix Terraces in MontrealIt was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace is located. We made an excellent choice. It was quite close to our room, the terrace being [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Rue St.Denis in MontrealLocated at the center of Mont-Royal Plateau, this street is packed with shops for everyone's tastes, whether you're looking for souvenirs, antiques or some expensive gifts. I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the [...]D: 3.3mi00
- The Old Town of MontrealOld Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England came to this city in hope of a better future. They established trading companies, banks, the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Bistro du QuartierTo eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not expensive at all, the staff was really friendly, they had smiles on their faces, which made [...]D: 1.7mi30
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though...
Night Life & Entertainment: Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los Cabos
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
One of the best restaurants in Orange County that serves more than delicious pastries and sweets. The Cheesecake Factory is more than a place of...
Food: The Cheesecake Factory
There aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from...
Outdoors Activities: Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Santa Ana, California
One of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne...
History & Culture: Lyon Air Museum