Nikki Beach, Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Nikki Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
We were advised to have some drinks before we go to Nikki Beach, because their menu is quite expensive, so we had some shots in a nearby bar and headed for the Beach and we dance and danced all night long.
We didn’t sit on any of the beach beds, because they asked about $3oo and you had to have a reservation. But either way it was great, it was fun and it was worth it.
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Dolphin Harbor in the Miami SeaquariumI’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best experience of my life so far. The staff was so helpful, they explained everything and were behind [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Miccosukee Indian Village near MiamiLocated about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the Seminole wars many years ago. They established a village which later became a tourist [...]D: 13.3mi00
- A great trip to the Florida EvergladesIt was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich in flora and fauna. The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite [...]D: 65.8mi00
- Miami’s Calle Ocho FestivalIt was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were street dancers, clowns, magicians, sports teams and over 20 stages with live music. Rows and [...]D: 9mi00
- Joe’s Stone Crab in MiamiIt is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab dishes are the finest and most delicious in whole Miami. Their services however lack in [...]D: 12.4mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me email@example.com
General: Looking for company
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Lion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome.
Sightseeing: Basilique Saint-Martin-d'Ainay
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Charlotte, North Carolina
Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black...
History & Culture: Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Vietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia...
Public Transportation: Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi center