Vizcaya Mansion, Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Vizcaya Mansion
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside is breathtaing, a lot of luxury - they definitely knew how to live! It is wonderful place and the Renaissance gardens around the house are also amazing. My favorite detail is the half-indoor half-outdoor swimming pool with the archades.
Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures inside the house, but we made a couple of amazing photos about the outside and the gardens.
3251 South Miami Avenue
The opening hours vary, they have the schedule on the site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in FloridaI was a bit afraid when I finally gathered the courage to go onboard of a ‘vehicle’ which lifts you up in the air. As I reached the top and looked out of the window, I forgot my horror of heights, the view was so spectacular. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Nikki BeachAmazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen, but that you need quite big bucks to enjoy the advantages of the club. It is always great to [...]D: 12.5mi00
- The Fontainebleau Hotel in MiamiOne of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous pampering. When we chose this hotel with my husband we knew we had to save up money for the [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami SkyNot expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few meters than to use the hotel pool, because it saves you money and the pool is quite small [...]D: 12.4mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee