Vizcaya Mansion, Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Vizcaya Mansion
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside is breathtaing, a lot of luxury - they definitely knew how to live! It is wonderful place and the Renaissance gardens around the house are also amazing. My favorite detail is the half-indoor half-outdoor swimming pool with the archades.
Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures inside the house, but we made a couple of amazing photos about the outside and the gardens.
3251 South Miami Avenue
The opening hours vary, they have the schedule on the site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Miami
- A great trip to the Florida EvergladesIt was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich in flora and fauna. The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite [...]D: 65.8mi00
- Eleventh Street Diner in MiamiWe enjoyed a great meal in an interesting location when we dined in the Eleventh Street Diner. You can feel the ‘80s, 90’s atmosphere in this cozy little restaurants whose main ‘attraction’ is that it was built out of a dining car. [...]D: 12.4mi00
- The Fontainebleau Hotel in MiamiOne of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous pampering. When we chose this hotel with my husband we knew we had to save up money for the [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Nikki BeachAmazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen, but that you need quite big bucks to enjoy the advantages of the club. It is always great to [...]D: 12.5mi00
- Miami Culinary ToursWe had the time of our lives on one of the Miami Culinary Tours.The traditional Cuban cuisine in Miami is extraordinary. So many colors, smells, spices and food assortments that you don't know where to look. There were so many [...]D: n/a00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because...
History & Culture: The Blutritt
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Not far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for...
Sightseeing: Yeh Liu
Fort Worth, Texas
Perfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all...
Sightseeing: Fort Worth Botanic Garden
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe