Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their services however lack in high standard hospitality.
There is no reservation available for Joe’s thus if you go at peak hours you might have to wait almost 2 hours to be seated, except of course if you tip your waiter generously.
And even after you’ve finally reached your table, you still have to wait quite a bit for you order to arrive. That’s why I’d recommend getting the no-wait takeout from Joe’s Takeaway just beside the restaurant. This way you’ll be able to enjoy the crab without the exasperatingly lousy service.
11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Opening hours vary, but they are open usually until 10-11pm.
Recent travel tips for Miami
- The Fontainebleau Hotel in MiamiOne of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous pampering. When we chose this hotel with my husband we knew we had to save up money for the [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Vizcaya MansionOne of the most interesting and out of the ordinary sights in Miami is Vizcaya Mansion. The European style castle was planned by Burrell Hoffman and built from 1914 to 1916. Most of the materials and furniture were brought from Europe and [...]D: 20.3mi00
- Dolphin Harbor in the Miami SeaquariumI’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best experience of my life so far. The staff was so helpful, they explained everything and were behind [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Miami Culinary ToursWe had the time of our lives on one of the Miami Culinary Tours.The traditional Cuban cuisine in Miami is extraordinary. So many colors, smells, spices and food assortments that you don't know where to look. There were so many [...]D: n/a00
- Miami’s Calle Ocho FestivalIt was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were street dancers, clowns, magicians, sports teams and over 20 stages with live music. Rows and [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide