Miami Culinary Tours, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami Culinary Tours
- Food travel tip
- City center
I liked that we didn't visit the main tourist locations, this way the whole tour was much more fun and friendly. People were very nice and open and we were explained how the different dishes are made and about their cultural background (yes, dishes really have a cultural background!).
3250 Northeast 1st Avenue Miami, FL 33137
$59/person (South Beach/ Design District Food Tour), $55/person (Little Havana F.T.)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Miami’s Calle Ocho FestivalIt was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were street dancers, clowns, magicians, sports teams and over 20 stages with live music. Rows and [...]D: 9mi00
- Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami SkyNot expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few meters than to use the hotel pool, because it saves you money and the pool is quite small [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in FloridaI was a bit afraid when I finally gathered the courage to go onboard of a ‘vehicle’ which lifts you up in the air. As I reached the top and looked out of the window, I forgot my horror of heights, the view was so spectacular. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Miccosukee Indian Village near MiamiLocated about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the Seminole wars many years ago. They established a village which later became a tourist [...]D: 13.3mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I...
Food: Fuji Sushi & Nudel
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Hong Kong, China
Repulse Bay is THE beach to go to when you visit Hong Kong. It is one of the most sought beaches of Hong Kong Island, in the southern part of the...
Beaches : Repulse Bay of Hong Kong