Miami Culinary Tours, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami Culinary Tours
- Food travel tip
- City center
I liked that we didn't visit the main tourist locations, this way the whole tour was much more fun and friendly. People were very nice and open and we were explained how the different dishes are made and about their cultural background (yes, dishes really have a cultural background!).
3250 Northeast 1st Avenue Miami, FL 33137
$59/person (South Beach/ Design District Food Tour), $55/person (Little Havana F.T.)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Capital Grill in MiamiThis grill has not only outstanding food, but superior customer service and wonderful deco. Dark, rich mahogany paneling and warm lighting gives the place a rich, private and elegant feeling. It is really appropriate for personal and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Coral Castle in Florida - An Amazing SightMaking a tour of Florida, we visited Coral Castle in Miami, because we heard so much about it. Seeing some pictures about the place I wasn’t impressed so much. When we arrived, however, the sight was more beautiful than I’ve expected. [...]D: 23.3mi00
- Miccosukee Indian Village near MiamiLocated about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the Seminole wars many years ago. They established a village which later became a tourist [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Vizcaya MansionOne of the most interesting and out of the ordinary sights in Miami is Vizcaya Mansion. The European style castle was planned by Burrell Hoffman and built from 1914 to 1916. Most of the materials and furniture were brought from Europe and [...]D: 20.3mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't...
General: Loden Vancouver
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
Many people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need...
Family & Fun: Big Cat Rescue
This restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in...
Food: Pig In Pig Out BBQ