Miami Culinary Tours, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami Culinary Tours
- Food travel tip
- City center
I liked that we didn't visit the main tourist locations, this way the whole tour was much more fun and friendly. People were very nice and open and we were explained how the different dishes are made and about their cultural background (yes, dishes really have a cultural background!).
3250 Northeast 1st Avenue Miami, FL 33137
$59/person (South Beach/ Design District Food Tour), $55/person (Little Havana F.T.)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami SkyNot expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few meters than to use the hotel pool, because it saves you money and the pool is quite small [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Visiting the Miami Metrozoo - An energizing activityThe Zoo is always a fun place to visit, especially with family. To be outside in the warm, or cool weather, under the blue sky and surrounded with animals is always energizing. At least it is for me! :) When I visited the Miami Metrozoo [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Eleventh Street Diner in MiamiWe enjoyed a great meal in an interesting location when we dined in the Eleventh Street Diner. You can feel the ‘80s, 90’s atmosphere in this cozy little restaurants whose main ‘attraction’ is that it was built out of a dining car. [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Vizcaya MansionOne of the most interesting and out of the ordinary sights in Miami is Vizcaya Mansion. The European style castle was planned by Burrell Hoffman and built from 1914 to 1916. Most of the materials and furniture were brought from Europe and [...]D: 20.3mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Széchenyi is the biggest spa in Budapest with 18 thermal pools. All pools, saunas, steam cabins, fitness rooms and massage service are available....
Family & Fun: Széchenyi Spa
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Santa Ana, California
Though Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing...
Sightseeing: Episcopal Church of the Messiah
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns