Miami Culinary Tours, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami Culinary Tours
- Food travel tip
- City center
I liked that we didn't visit the main tourist locations, this way the whole tour was much more fun and friendly. People were very nice and open and we were explained how the different dishes are made and about their cultural background (yes, dishes really have a cultural background!).
3250 Northeast 1st Avenue Miami, FL 33137
$59/person (South Beach/ Design District Food Tour), $55/person (Little Havana F.T.)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Holocaust Memorial-A must-see attractionFinished in 1990 and located on Miami Beach, the Memorial is a legacy to the new generations. It is a reminder of the six million Jewish souls that perished during the Holocaust. Such loss cannot be understood and cannot be depicted… but [...]D: 12mi00
- The Fontainebleau Hotel in MiamiOne of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous pampering. When we chose this hotel with my husband we knew we had to save up money for the [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Joe’s Stone Crab in MiamiIt is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab dishes are the finest and most delicious in whole Miami. Their services however lack in [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Nikki BeachAmazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen, but that you need quite big bucks to enjoy the advantages of the club. It is always great to [...]D: 12.5mi00
- Dolphin Harbor in the Miami SeaquariumI’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best experience of my life so far. The staff was so helpful, they explained everything and were behind [...]D: 12.7mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
I think the Sistine Chapel (called Cappella Sistina in Italian) must have seen when you're travelling to Rome, by taking a tour in the Vatican...
General: Sistine Chapel - Cappella Sistina
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Herman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the...
Outdoors Activities: Hermann Park in Houston
Getting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has...
Outdoors Activities: Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter