Rosa's Mexican Grill, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Rosa's Mexican Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are prepared using only fresh and organic ingredients, no preservatives so its no wonder that they taste so exquisite, nothing to compare them to. The atmosphere in the little restaurant is so welcoming from the first moment you step inside, that just makes you want to return. The Grill is amazing, I recommend it.
328 E University Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Mesa National Comedy TheatreEvery Friday and Saturday night improve shows are on in the Mesa National Comedy Theater. Being family friendly you can go with your family and I'm sure you will lots of fun. The actors/comedians are quite talented and they put such [...]D: 9.9mi30
- T G Eggington'sFor the best breakfast dishes in town, you definitely have to go to T G Eggington's, their food is the best in the whole area. If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Salt River TubingDuring the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally invented this activity but I sure can say it's a really great entertainment. There are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Sk8 AsylumDesigned as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have classes scheduled all week in the afternoons but you may want to contact them in advance to see [...]D: 7.5mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one...
Shopping: Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing