Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional style, spiced up with the basic ingredients of chili and beans. Their tortillas and salsa sauce are the most I've ever eaten, though I'm sure anything else from their menu would be as good as those. I still haven't gone through the whole list, but I'll be on it! Highly recommending this place.
1021 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85208, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Sk8 AsylumDesigned as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have classes scheduled all week in the afternoons but you may want to contact them in advance to see [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Olive GardenServing authentic Italian food, the Olive Garden is maybe one of the few restaurants that has became quite popular with visitors ad locals as a place offering European cuisine. Beside their top-notch, highly professional service their [...]D: 9.6mi00
- T G Eggington'sFor the best breakfast dishes in town, you definitely have to go to T G Eggington's, their food is the best in the whole area. If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Las Sendas Golf ClubThough mainly for golf-lovers this Las Sendas Golf Club can be a great place to visit even for the view. The course is so well layed out and so beautifully kept that when you play you just forget where you are. The first time I played [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Mesa National Comedy TheatreEvery Friday and Saturday night improve shows are on in the Mesa National Comedy Theater. Being family friendly you can go with your family and I'm sure you will lots of fun. The actors/comedians are quite talented and they put such [...]D: 9.9mi30
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Charlotte, North Carolina
Inspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of...
History & Culture: The Billy Graham Library
Saint Louis, Missouri
If you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one...
Sightseeing: Old Courthouse
A beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on...
Sightseeing: Keeper of the Plains