Salt River Rafting, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Salt River Rafting
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The guides who are by your side at every moment are knowledgeable and skillful so you don't feel scared at all. They also pay attention to their environment and ask you to do the same. The whole rafting trip is so much fun and entertaining that you don't get bored for a second. You have to pay attention to so many details and your focus can't shift but all the minor details worth it!!!
N Canyon Wash, Mesa, AZ 85207, USA
Day-trips: $60 - $110.
From March till May.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Salt River TubingDuring the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally invented this activity but I sure can say it's a really great entertainment. There are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Olive GardenServing authentic Italian food, the Olive Garden is maybe one of the few restaurants that has became quite popular with visitors ad locals as a place offering European cuisine. Beside their top-notch, highly professional service their [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Thai SpicesServing delicious Thai food that just fill your sense with their rich aroma, Thai Spices can be found in the grounds of the Mekong Plaza. The decor of the place touches Asian combined with modern providing an eclectic design. Though not a [...]D: 10.5mi00
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Rosa's Mexican GrillServing the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere the world. Their dishes are prepared using only fresh and organic ingredients, no [...]D: 7.9mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Seoul, South Korea
One of the national landmarks of the city, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is a very old building , home of the royal families of Korea. The whole palace...
History & Culture: Gyeongbokgung Palace
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
What makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told...
Family & Fun: Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse
Kansas City, Missouri
Unique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you...
Food: Webster House Antiques
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Targeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field...
Family & Fun: Hunt Club Farm
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam