Salt River Rafting, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Salt River Rafting
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The guides who are by your side at every moment are knowledgeable and skillful so you don't feel scared at all. They also pay attention to their environment and ask you to do the same. The whole rafting trip is so much fun and entertaining that you don't get bored for a second. You have to pay attention to so many details and your focus can't shift but all the minor details worth it!!!
N Canyon Wash, Mesa, AZ 85207, USA
Day-trips: $60 - $110.
From March till May.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Rosa's Mexican GrillServing the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere the world. Their dishes are prepared using only fresh and organic ingredients, no [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Salt River TubingDuring the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally invented this activity but I sure can say it's a really great entertainment. There are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Las Sendas Golf ClubThough mainly for golf-lovers this Las Sendas Golf Club can be a great place to visit even for the view. The course is so well layed out and so beautifully kept that when you play you just forget where you are. The first time I played [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Sk8 AsylumDesigned as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have classes scheduled all week in the afternoons but you may want to contact them in advance to see [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Contigo PeruTables in a simple, yet inviting environment, with a tasteful decor, the Contigo Peru restaurant serves the best Peruvian food throughout the state. They have such flavorful dishes you just have to come back the next time to try out some of [...]D: 9.8mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered...
Sightseeing: A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)
I think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm,...
Public Transportation: Amsterbike
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant