Salt River Rafting, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Salt River Rafting
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The guides who are by your side at every moment are knowledgeable and skillful so you don't feel scared at all. They also pay attention to their environment and ask you to do the same. The whole rafting trip is so much fun and entertaining that you don't get bored for a second. You have to pay attention to so many details and your focus can't shift but all the minor details worth it!!!
N Canyon Wash, Mesa, AZ 85207, USA
Day-trips: $60 - $110.
From March till May.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Mesa National Comedy TheatreEvery Friday and Saturday night improve shows are on in the Mesa National Comedy Theater. Being family friendly you can go with your family and I'm sure you will lots of fun. The actors/comedians are quite talented and they put such [...]D: 9.9mi30
- T G Eggington'sFor the best breakfast dishes in town, you definitely have to go to T G Eggington's, their food is the best in the whole area. If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Las Sendas Golf ClubThough mainly for golf-lovers this Las Sendas Golf Club can be a great place to visit even for the view. The course is so well layed out and so beautifully kept that when you play you just forget where you are. The first time I played [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Organ Stop PizzaA great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic organ that entertains from the center of the back wall the visitors who enter the restaurant [...]D: 6.6mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Los Cabos, Mexico
Our trip to Los Cabos would not have been complete without visiting Land's end, and we made sure to have a day or a half prepared only for that. ...
Outdoors Activities: Land's End (Finisterra) in Los Cabos
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Buffalo, New York
The sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County...
Sightseeing: Erie County Botanical Gardens
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed...
History & Culture: National Cowgirl Museum
This unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive...
Sightseeing: The Purcell-Cutts House
Saint Louis, Missouri
If you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one...
Sightseeing: Old Courthouse