Arizona Museum of Natural History, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Arizona Museum of Natural History
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is also an exhibit that shows you how people searched for fool's gold in the early time of the settlers. It is truly an amazing place to spend a few hours and kids just love looking and touching the displays (of course only the exhibits that are allowed to be touched). I would highly recommend it for families and friend groups too.
53 N MacDonald, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
$10 for adults, $6 for kids.
Open Sat/Sun too.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Rosa's Mexican GrillServing the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere the world. Their dishes are prepared using only fresh and organic ingredients, no [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Dobson Ranch Golf CourseNot so expensive and really beautiful, the Dobson Ranch Golf Course is great for professional golfers but also quite adequate for beginners or just one-time visitors. They have a 18-acre field and everything is beautifully green. There is [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Contigo PeruTables in a simple, yet inviting environment, with a tasteful decor, the Contigo Peru restaurant serves the best Peruvian food throughout the state. They have such flavorful dishes you just have to come back the next time to try out some of [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Salt River RaftingOrganized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce some fun and excitement into your visit to Mesa. The guides who are by your side at every [...]D: 7mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
They serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar...
Food: Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
San Jose, California
Fun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that...
Shopping: San Jose Flea Market
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head