Arizona Museum of Natural History, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Arizona Museum of Natural History
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is also an exhibit that shows you how people searched for fool's gold in the early time of the settlers. It is truly an amazing place to spend a few hours and kids just love looking and touching the displays (of course only the exhibits that are allowed to be touched). I would highly recommend it for families and friend groups too.
53 N MacDonald, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
$10 for adults, $6 for kids.
Open Sat/Sun too.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Olive GardenServing authentic Italian food, the Olive Garden is maybe one of the few restaurants that has became quite popular with visitors ad locals as a place offering European cuisine. Beside their top-notch, highly professional service their [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Salt River RaftingOrganized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce some fun and excitement into your visit to Mesa. The guides who are by your side at every [...]D: 7mi00
- Contigo PeruTables in a simple, yet inviting environment, with a tasteful decor, the Contigo Peru restaurant serves the best Peruvian food throughout the state. They have such flavorful dishes you just have to come back the next time to try out some of [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Superstition FarmGreat tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The Superstition Farm has really earned its reputation, their tours are great. Though they only [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Spice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its...
Food: Spice Market in Atlanta
Charlotte, North Carolina
Located in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. ...
Food: Chima Restaurant
This amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboy Lounge
Arnold's is a very sweet campy tiki bar on Saratoga road across the street from a post office. The bar is small, but there are great things in it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arnold's in Honolulu