Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Staples Center
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
865 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
depends on the event
depends on the event
How to get there:
from downtown simply drive down South on Figueroa, Staples Center is located right by the LA Convention Center
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- citizen smithIt's one of the great restaurants in Los Angeles, I really like it. The atmosphere is somehow very special, although the name would suggest the opposite. ;) There is a great terrace, that is the best part in Citizen Smith, very intimate, [...]D: 4.5mi10
- The Cat and FiddleIf you are into Fish n Chips you'll be very happy at the Cat and Fiddle, which is a real English style restaurant one of LA's busiest tourist streets. Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the [...]D: n/a00
- The Stinking RoseThe Stinking Rose is about garlic. This is a restaurant that serves everything with garlic, and I mean everything. It's a restaurant that can actually serve you garlic ice cream. I mean it's ok to have a lot of garlic on lamb chops, but on [...]D: n/a50
- Capitol Records TowerThe Capital Records Tower is a nice little landmark that was built in 1956. This is a nice landmark of Hollywood. Of course this is really just something to see while you are in Hollywood or on the way to the Hollywood sign. It really [...]D: n/a00
- DisneylandWell, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The California theme park opened in 1955 and is actually the second most visited park in the world [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns