Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Staples Center
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
865 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
depends on the event
depends on the event
How to get there:
from downtown simply drive down South on Figueroa, Staples Center is located right by the LA Convention Center
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- The Stinking RoseThe Stinking Rose is about garlic. This is a restaurant that serves everything with garlic, and I mean everything. It's a restaurant that can actually serve you garlic ice cream. I mean it's ok to have a lot of garlic on lamb chops, but on [...]D: n/a50
- One day in L.A.Take about 30min to visit Hollywood, there is not much there, but it's worth 30min. The drive up towards the Hollywood sign, you can drive way up the hills between the residential area to get a good view over the city. Also, while in LA [...]D: 5mi00
- Santa Monica PierThis is basically a pier that was turned into a little theme park. The nice thing about it is that it's right by the beach, you can easily walk there from Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade and you'll find it very relaxing. There are some [...]D: n/a10
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- The Cat and FiddleIf you are into Fish n Chips you'll be very happy at the Cat and Fiddle, which is a real English style restaurant one of LA's busiest tourist streets. Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Surroundings The eco-resort is surrounded by the following attractive places. While you are staying in the resort you can easily visit these...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon