Century City Shopping Center, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Century City Shopping Center
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA
medium - high
depends on what you are doing, stores should be open until around 9pm while the movie theater and re
How to get there:
Century city is quite easy to find. From the 405 N. Exit Santa Monica Blvd. and drive East. After about 2 Miles you\'ll see Century City on your right
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Red Rock Bar and GrillThe Red Rock bar has been around for many years and it's a good place to start and end a crazy night on Sunset. You'll enjoy a nice atmosphere friendly people and good drinks. Happy hour is between 5 and 7pm and they'll give you half [...]D: n/a21
- Pizza Tour of Beverly HillsThe best pizza joints in Beverly Hills, with tastings and specials at each. Pizza demonstration One of Los Angeles's best pizzeria's will show you how to make the perfect pizza, how do they do that?! [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane HarborSix Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you are crazy about speed and heights. Magic Mountain boasts a massive number of thrills and rides. They all have their own appeal of course and are not for everyone. They have the Scream [...]D: n/a30
- Beverly CenterThis is a real good place for shopping, hanging out or watching a movie. It's really easy to find as well. [...]D: n/a10
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
If you want to have a night out with friends, not just exploring the city during daytime and sleeping at night, than you should go to B. B....
Night Life & Entertainment: B. B. King's Restaurant
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland