Lawry's Steakhouse, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Lawry's Steakhouse
- Food travel tip
- City center
100 N. La Cienega Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Steaks start at around $25, so with the sides a glass of wine and some desert, you are looking at around $50-$75 per person
Mon - Fri: 5:00 - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 4:30 - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00 - 9:30 pm
How to get there:
From Downtown, simply take the 10West towards the Ocean. You need to take the La Cienega exit North towards Beverly Hills. Lawry's is on your right side, just about 300 feet after crossing Wilshire Blvd
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Capitol Records TowerThe Capital Records Tower is a nice little landmark that was built in 1956. This is a nice landmark of Hollywood. Of course this is really just something to see while you are in Hollywood or on the way to the Hollywood sign. It really [...]D: n/a00
- One day in L.A.Take about 30min to visit Hollywood, there is not much there, but it's worth 30min. The drive up towards the Hollywood sign, you can drive way up the hills between the residential area to get a good view over the city. Also, while in LA [...]D: 5mi00
- Santa Monica 3rd StreetSanta Monica's 3rd Street is a great place to go shopping but also to see a movie or grab coffee. It's a nice walkway with some artists performing in the middle of the street. I like to go shopping there because it's one of the few nice [...]D: 12.8mi10
- Shrine AuditoriumThe Shrine Auditorium was built in 1926. It was actually the Al Malaikah Temple. It very well known because they used to have the Oscars there as well as the American Music Awards. It's also home to the largest theater organ in the world [...]D: n/a10
- Queen MaryThe Queen Mary was at one point the largest and fastest ship in the world. It was built in 1934 and since 1967 she is sitting in the Long Beach Harbor as a hotel and a museum. It's certainly interesting to visit. The ship has 12 decks, [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
San Antonio, Texas
I've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Botanical Garden
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An