London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
I got a quick useful information for people traveling to London. If they any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.airportransfers.net/
They also provide 5 % Discount on all Return Journeys also.
HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE
Recent travel tips for London
- Driving on the leftWhen you arrive by car with a ferry, on Britain Land you should be very careful as they drive on the left, as opposite to major european countries where the driving is on the right. When I was outside the Dover port, even if there are tons [...]D: n/a00
- Telephon boxesIn London, you can see the popular red telephone box, despite the reduction of their numbers in the past years. Even if they are not only exclusively made for London, here you can see many of the reminding booths. The red design is since [...]D: n/a00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The best place to shop in the UK !!!!!While I was at my internship for six months in awesome awesome UK, I thought shopping would definitely be out of the subject – due to the currency at that point of time (SGD1 – 3 pounds). What more, home to stores like Marks and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Victoria and Albert MuseumThe Victoria and Albert Museum is not only famous for the art displayed in its halls but also for the majesty of the building and the great architecture of it. It is a very diverse museum it covers many fields. There are great pieces of [...]D: 2.2mi10
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sion travel tips - Switzerland
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Ulm travel tips - Germany
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Luxor travel tips - Egypt
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Cadiz travel tips - Spain
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Henley On Thames travel tips - United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Pariaman travel tips - Indonesia
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Gujranwala travel tips - Pakistan
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Oradea travel tips - Romania
Avoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible!
General: Transportation in Oradea
Hammamet travel tips - Tunisia
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Viet Tri travel tips - Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights