Free Concerts, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Free Concerts
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There are various well-known artists who are playing and it is all free. It is the best organ music I have ever heard.
Once you are there, you can also take a look around the Abbey, even if you can't tour the entire place, it can be a foretaste to a later visit. Enjoy the music! :)
Broad Sanctuary London, SW1P 3PA
The concerts are free for everyone.
How to get there:
The nearst underground stations are St. James's Park an Westminster.
Recent travel tips for London
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
- the Millennium WheelEven if it's really expensive (17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus - 2009 fares), even if you will definitely have to wait a long time in line, it's a must not to miss [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Greenwich ObservatoryGreenwich Royal Observatory was amazing. It is perfect for families with children or those who just like astronomy. You only have to pay for the admission to the Planetarium shows, the rest, the Royal Observatory, the Queen's House and the [...]D: n/a00
- Victoria and Albert MuseumThe Victoria and Albert Museum is not only famous for the art displayed in its halls but also for the majesty of the building and the great architecture of it. It is a very diverse museum it covers many fields. There are great pieces of [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Buckingham Palace - Changing of the GuardsThe Buckingham Palace is one of the gems of London. Between May and the end of September the changing of the guards is made a big deal of, it is a big ceremony. It starts around half past eleven and it is a one hour program. There are loads [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
San Antonio, Texas
For a better understanding of the city's history, taking part at one of the San Antonio Walks is the way to do it. They not just give you the...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Walks
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland