Explorium, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Explorium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Don't be disappointed very much if some of the objects seem a bit old, the museum has been open for a very long time, it is also said the place is one of the oldest museums for children in the US. Take a chance, I'm sure your children will have the time of their lives.
440 W Short St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Soular Massage Wellness CenterEven during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The Soular Massage Wellness Center provides the most relaxing and therapeutic massage experiences [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Sahara Mediterranean CuisineWe were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use fresh ingredients and the way they prepare the dishes you can see the dedication and love for [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Raven Run Nature SanctuaryGetting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has various hiking trails, paved walks and though not a huge park it is still big enough for you [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Jean Farris WineryWhat an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They put attention to detail in not only their wines but their dishes too. The lamb the and the [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Taj India Indian RestaurantFor a really good, quite authentic Indian cuisine you definitely have to visit the Taj India Indian Restaurant. They serve such delicious dishes, that you can't stop saying 'yummi'! :) They have many specialties to choose from, [...]D: 3mi10
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx