Stella's Kentucky Deli, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Stella's Kentucky Deli
- Food travel tip
- City center
Do go and eat at the Deli, you won't be disappointed. They even some sweet sandwiches with peanut butter or jelly or nutella.
143 Jefferson St, Lexington, KY 40508, USA
Mon-Fri: 10:30am-4pm (Wed-Fri till 9pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Sahara Mediterranean CuisineWe were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use fresh ingredients and the way they prepare the dishes you can see the dedication and love for [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Raven Run Nature SanctuaryGetting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has various hiking trails, paved walks and though not a huge park it is still big enough for you [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Taj India Indian RestaurantFor a really good, quite authentic Indian cuisine you definitely have to visit the Taj India Indian Restaurant. They serve such delicious dishes, that you can't stop saying 'yummi'! :) They have many specialties to choose from, [...]D: 3mi10
- The Lexington ArboretumVisiting a botanical garden is always kind of magical. Maybe its the colors and the sounds, but walking through a path that is lined with lush green trees, colorful and fragrant flower bushes makes you feel you're in Wonderland. The [...]D: 4.9mi00
- ExploriumKids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience, and small kids learn much more easily if they can touch, see and experience for themselves the [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Also a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs...
Food: Replay Lounge
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights