Bourbon n' Toulouse, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Bourbon n' Toulouse
- Food travel tip
- City center
The prices are reasonable and the portions quite big. The food is flavorful and extremely delicious.You have to try this place, it will definitely be a new experience.
829 Euclid Ave, Lexington, KY 40502, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Waveland State Historic SiteThe one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and their household in Kentucky that you feel you've been richer with more knowledge about [...]D: 8mi00
- Kentucky Horse ParkIf you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the Kentucky Horse Park, which is one the most well-kept, internationally recognized horse breeding [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Mary Todd Lincoln HouseFound in the heart of Lexington, the home of 16th President's wife, the Mary Todd Lincoln House is a must while visiting the city. The tours last only an hour with detailed background info and knowledgeable answers to your questions. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Old Kentucky ChocolatesSweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some samples. I have to tell you, they were more than delicious. The only place where they make [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Raven Run Nature SanctuaryGetting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has various hiking trails, paved walks and though not a huge park it is still big enough for you [...]D: 11.8mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Manaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was...
Outdoors Activities: Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
El Paso, Texas
Just as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation...
Public Transportation: El Paso Local Transportation
Though not much from outside, the Museum of Southern History is a small gem about the wars between the states, the artillery and their guns. It has...
History & Culture: Museum of Southern History
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's