The Lexington Arboretum, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > The Lexington Arboretum
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
A plus point for visiting the gardens is that there is no entrance fee and the grounds are open all day long.
Alumni Dr, Lexington, KY 40503, USA
Dawn till dusk daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Stella's Kentucky DeliThey so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't know which one to order. I bet each of them are as good as the one I chose: Reuben corned [...]D: 4.3mi10
- Mary Todd Lincoln HouseFound in the heart of Lexington, the home of 16th President's wife, the Mary Todd Lincoln House is a must while visiting the city. The tours last only an hour with detailed background info and knowledgeable answers to your questions. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Jean Farris WineryWhat an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They put attention to detail in not only their wines but their dishes too. The lamb the and the [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Kentucky Horse ParkIf you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the Kentucky Horse Park, which is one the most well-kept, internationally recognized horse breeding [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Old Kentucky ChocolatesSweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some samples. I have to tell you, they were more than delicious. The only place where they make [...]D: 5.9mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
The greatest place in all Toronto to buy all accessories to your outfit is Accessity. This great place offers the products of a lot of designers...
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The beautiful and large Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden is the most popular park in the city. Home to the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly and Bird Park, the...
Sightseeing: Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Raleigh, North Carolina
A really great place to eat in Raleigh is Margaux's Restaurant on Creedmoor Road. Though its Gothic-like decor may not seem the best choice for...
Food: Margaux's Restaurant