Mary Todd Lincoln House, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Mary Todd Lincoln House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We enjoyed looking around the various rooms, seeing how the family lived during the first half of the 19th century. Everything is well kept with even some personal belongings of Abraham Lincoln itself.
578 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
$9 for adults, $4 for kids
Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm (March-November)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Kentucky Horse ParkIf you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the Kentucky Horse Park, which is one the most well-kept, internationally recognized horse breeding [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Old Kentucky ChocolatesSweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some samples. I have to tell you, they were more than delicious. The only place where they make [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Soular Massage Wellness CenterEven during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The Soular Massage Wellness Center provides the most relaxing and therapeutic massage experiences [...]D: 5.6mi00
- ExploriumKids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience, and small kids learn much more easily if they can touch, see and experience for themselves the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Waveland State Historic SiteThe one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and their household in Kentucky that you feel you've been richer with more knowledge about [...]D: 8mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Many visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport might get a bad first impression of the country, because of unfriendly taxi drivers that might also...
Public Transportation: Taxi service in Amsterdam
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Long Beach, California
For a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take...
Food: Open Sesame Grill