Mary Todd Lincoln House, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Mary Todd Lincoln House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We enjoyed looking around the various rooms, seeing how the family lived during the first half of the 19th century. Everything is well kept with even some personal belongings of Abraham Lincoln itself.
578 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
$9 for adults, $4 for kids
Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm (March-November)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Bourbon n' ToulouseThe moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the order and then take your plate of Styrofoam packed with food to your table was nothing [...]D: 3.8mi10
- Kentucky Horse ParkIf you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the Kentucky Horse Park, which is one the most well-kept, internationally recognized horse breeding [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Jean Farris WineryWhat an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They put attention to detail in not only their wines but their dishes too. The lamb the and the [...]D: 8.3mi00
- The Lexington ArboretumVisiting a botanical garden is always kind of magical. Maybe its the colors and the sounds, but walking through a path that is lined with lush green trees, colorful and fragrant flower bushes makes you feel you're in Wonderland. The [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Sahara Mediterranean CuisineWe were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use fresh ingredients and the way they prepare the dishes you can see the dedication and love for [...]D: 7.5mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Aloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story...
Sightseeing: Aloha Tower
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people