Mary Todd Lincoln House, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Mary Todd Lincoln House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We enjoyed looking around the various rooms, seeing how the family lived during the first half of the 19th century. Everything is well kept with even some personal belongings of Abraham Lincoln itself.
578 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
$9 for adults, $4 for kids
Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm (March-November)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Taj India Indian RestaurantFor a really good, quite authentic Indian cuisine you definitely have to visit the Taj India Indian Restaurant. They serve such delicious dishes, that you can't stop saying 'yummi'! :) They have many specialties to choose from, [...]D: 3mi10
- Bourbon n' ToulouseThe moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the order and then take your plate of Styrofoam packed with food to your table was nothing [...]D: 3.8mi10
- ExploriumKids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience, and small kids learn much more easily if they can touch, see and experience for themselves the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Waveland State Historic SiteThe one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and their household in Kentucky that you feel you've been richer with more knowledge about [...]D: 8mi00
- Old Kentucky ChocolatesSweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some samples. I have to tell you, they were more than delicious. The only place where they make [...]D: 5.9mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Maybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of...
History & Culture: La Pedrera
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
For the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you...
Sightseeing: Top of the World Observation Level
Buffalo, New York
One of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in...
Sightseeing: Darwin D. Martin House Complex
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
A really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino...
Food: Il Vicino Pizzeria