Mary Todd Lincoln House, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Mary Todd Lincoln House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We enjoyed looking around the various rooms, seeing how the family lived during the first half of the 19th century. Everything is well kept with even some personal belongings of Abraham Lincoln itself.
578 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
$9 for adults, $4 for kids
Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm (March-November)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Sahara Mediterranean CuisineWe were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use fresh ingredients and the way they prepare the dishes you can see the dedication and love for [...]D: 7.5mi00
- KeenelandEven if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on parking near the entrance, than there's no charge for you. The grounds are really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Stella's Kentucky DeliThey so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't know which one to order. I bet each of them are as good as the one I chose: Reuben corned [...]D: 4.3mi10
- Soular Massage Wellness CenterEven during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The Soular Massage Wellness Center provides the most relaxing and therapeutic massage experiences [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Waveland State Historic SiteThe one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and their household in Kentucky that you feel you've been richer with more knowledge about [...]D: 8mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
What could be better than walking on the beautiful waterfront of Toronto? The answer is doing that along Toronto Music Garden. I've heard...
History & Culture: Toronto Music Garden
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Easy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches,...
Food: Bird Dog Barbecue