Lot 10 Hawkers Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Lot 10 Hawkers Centre
- Food travel tip
- City center
This would be a great place to try the local dishes and food that is sold here at a very comfortable environment together with the locals. This place tends to be quite packed during lunch time as many locals would come here for their lunch. Thus a tip here is to go to this eatery during lunch to try the local food and also mingle with the locals. A must try and some really good dish here is the char Kway tiow noodle, which is fried noodle mixed with shrimp, cockles and squid.
Lot10 Shopping Centre, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 502
Different items are priced differently. Dishes can cost from 5RM and above
Morning till about 9pm
How to get there:
Take a taxi from Kuala Lumpur city centre. this will be the fastest way.
03 - 2141 1559
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Ramly BurgerRamly Burgers are very well known in Kula Lumpur. These burgers are known to be the local’s best finger food. This burger seems just like the traditional burgers that we can get in fast food restaurants. However the difference is [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Some attractions in Vietnam you don't knowIf you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Esquire KitchenEsquire Kitchen is a great place to try various Chinese food items and dishes. This place serves various kinds of food items and thus giving you a wide range of food to select from. However some of their must try and great dishes includes [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Good Band at hard rock cafeHard rock cafe is a very popular establishment all over the world. Likewise in Kuala Lumpur hard rock is always filled with both locals and tourist. This place just like other hardrock cafes serves great drinks and also a nice comfortable [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you are intending to pick up a few interesting things on your travels to China, then Chinese antiques are the best idea. Most of the time they...
Shopping: Dongtai Lu Antiques Market
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Mexico City, Mexico
I think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of...
Shopping: Bazar del Sabado
Serangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named 'Chomp Chomp'. it is just oppostive...
Food: Chomp Chomp Food market
Located on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty...
Food: Hideaway Pizza
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market