Lot 10 Hawkers Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Lot 10 Hawkers Centre
- Food travel tip
- City center
This would be a great place to try the local dishes and food that is sold here at a very comfortable environment together with the locals. This place tends to be quite packed during lunch time as many locals would come here for their lunch. Thus a tip here is to go to this eatery during lunch to try the local food and also mingle with the locals. A must try and some really good dish here is the char Kway tiow noodle, which is fried noodle mixed with shrimp, cockles and squid.
Lot10 Shopping Centre, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 502
Different items are priced differently. Dishes can cost from 5RM and above
Morning till about 9pm
How to get there:
Take a taxi from Kuala Lumpur city centre. this will be the fastest way.
03 - 2141 1559
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- National Art Museum of Kuala LumpurHome to over 2500 works of art, the National Art Museum combines modern and traditional architecture and style both in its exterior and collections. If you're planning to spend a little bit more time int he museum, then you don't [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingHome of Malaysia's High and Supreme Court, the Sultan Abdul Samad building is an architectural jewel combining in style the Western Gothic with Indian-Muslim. You may not be allowed to enter on certain days, but just seeing the whole [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Light Rail Transist (Transportation)Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to Ampang(Ampang Line) and Sentul Timur to Sri Petaling (Sri Petaling Line). This rail transit passes [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Restoran Baru LeeThis restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these foods include steamed fish balls, fish cakes, fish noodle served in the fish paste. This is a [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
No visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros...
Food: San Gines Chocolate Factory
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Though a little bit expensive, the Van Gogh Museum is an artistic jewel among all the naturalistic or historic museums that can be found in...
History & Culture: Van Gogh Museum
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk