Lot 10 Hawkers Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Lot 10 Hawkers Centre
- Food travel tip
- City center
This would be a great place to try the local dishes and food that is sold here at a very comfortable environment together with the locals. This place tends to be quite packed during lunch time as many locals would come here for their lunch. Thus a tip here is to go to this eatery during lunch to try the local food and also mingle with the locals. A must try and some really good dish here is the char Kway tiow noodle, which is fried noodle mixed with shrimp, cockles and squid.
Lot10 Shopping Centre, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 502
Different items are priced differently. Dishes can cost from 5RM and above
Morning till about 9pm
How to get there:
Take a taxi from Kuala Lumpur city centre. this will be the fastest way.
03 - 2141 1559
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Some attractions in Vietnam you don't knowIf you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Top Hat RestaurantWe just visited the Petronas Twin Towers and were looking for a place to have lunch when we found the Top Hat Restaurant. It looked so nice from the outside with its huge wall-windows that we decided to go and see if their food was good as [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Petaling StreetThe whole street look like the a shopping paradise, though you have to be aware, that many of the products are fake or brought into the country illegally. In any case, Petaling Street has everything to offer from watches through [...]D: 2mi00
- The Jamek MosqueThe oldest worshiping place in Kuala Lumpur, the Jamek Mosque has been built on the meeting of the two rivers, Sungei Klang and Sungei Gombak. The early settlers established their homes exactly at this confluence and built the mosque in [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Kuala Lumpur TowerAt the height of 1,38 (421m) feet, the Kuala Lumpur Tower is the fifth tallest tower in the world. From the Observation deck you have a beautiful view of the city and while we went at almost dawn we were able to see the city both in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Greatest Pizza in Munich
General: Pizzeria Passaparola
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Long Beach, California
An Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and...
Food: L'Opera Ristorante