National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > National Mosque (Masjid Negara)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my head with my scarf. If you're not dressed adequately to enter they provide robes for you.
It is a magnificent building, and built in a modern style that shows Malaysia aspirations for independence. I would recommend visiting it!
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Good Band at hard rock cafeHard rock cafe is a very popular establishment all over the world. Likewise in Kuala Lumpur hard rock is always filled with both locals and tourist. This place just like other hardrock cafes serves great drinks and also a nice comfortable [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Moussandra Mediterranean food.Moussandra Mediterranean and Tapas Restaurant is a great place that sells authentic Greek, Spanish and Italian restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. This is a great place to dine in should you want to try great Greek, Spanish and Italian food here in [...]D: 2.1mi00
- National Art Museum of Kuala LumpurHome to over 2500 works of art, the National Art Museum combines modern and traditional architecture and style both in its exterior and collections. If you're planning to spend a little bit more time int he museum, then you don't [...]D: 1.7mi00
- ChinatownChinatown was established during the British colonial rule in the Petaling area. This was a place that was built at that time for the Chinese community. Even now this is a great place to know more and understand about the Chinese [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Among all the museums of Finland (and there is a significant number of them), this one is the biggest and the most interesting. If you are an...
History & Culture: Ateneum Art Museum
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Learning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour ...
History & Culture: Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War II
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Not expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few...
General: Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami Sky
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably