National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > National Mosque (Masjid Negara)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my head with my scarf. If you're not dressed adequately to enter they provide robes for you.
It is a magnificent building, and built in a modern style that shows Malaysia aspirations for independence. I would recommend visiting it!
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Moussandra Mediterranean food.Moussandra Mediterranean and Tapas Restaurant is a great place that sells authentic Greek, Spanish and Italian restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. This is a great place to dine in should you want to try great Greek, Spanish and Italian food here in [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Travelling by taxiI think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a victim in Rome once when three of us took a cab to go somewhere. No meters but a price was [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Ramly BurgerRamly Burgers are very well known in Kula Lumpur. These burgers are known to be the local’s best finger food. This burger seems just like the traditional burgers that we can get in fast food restaurants. However the difference is [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Cosmo's World Theme ParkDivided into two areas, Cosmo's World Theme Park is the major attraction for visitors and locals with children. It has at least 14 rides featuring different themes and of course heights. They are highly popular among youngsters. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Lot 10 Hawkers CentreThis hawker centre known as the Lot 10 Hawker centre is housed below the Lot 10 complex by the Isetan. There are various stalls in this place and each of these stall sells different kind of local food. This is a great place to try the local [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern