National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > National Mosque (Masjid Negara)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my head with my scarf. If you're not dressed adequately to enter they provide robes for you.
It is a magnificent building, and built in a modern style that shows Malaysia aspirations for independence. I would recommend visiting it!
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Ramly BurgerRamly Burgers are very well known in Kula Lumpur. These burgers are known to be the local’s best finger food. This burger seems just like the traditional burgers that we can get in fast food restaurants. However the difference is [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Cosmo's World Theme ParkDivided into two areas, Cosmo's World Theme Park is the major attraction for visitors and locals with children. It has at least 14 rides featuring different themes and of course heights. They are highly popular among youngsters. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Fong Lye RestaurantFong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this place. This place is usually visited by many locals and thus making it a great opportunity to [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Yut Kee RestaurantThe pork rolls were the most delicious in the Yut Kee Restaurant the one afternoon we explored the backstreets of Kuala Lumpur and came upon this small 'coffeehouse' that is managed by the third generation now. They offer fantastic [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Lake GardenThe beautiful and large Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden is the most popular park in the city. Home to the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly and Bird Park, the Garden encompasses natural wonders of the world. Beside unique facilities there are also [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
There is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We...
Food: Montgomery Inn
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz