National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > National Mosque (Masjid Negara)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my head with my scarf. If you're not dressed adequately to enter they provide robes for you.
It is a magnificent building, and built in a modern style that shows Malaysia aspirations for independence. I would recommend visiting it!
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Petaling StreetThe whole street look like the a shopping paradise, though you have to be aware, that many of the products are fake or brought into the country illegally. In any case, Petaling Street has everything to offer from watches through [...]D: 2mi00
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Good Band at hard rock cafeHard rock cafe is a very popular establishment all over the world. Likewise in Kuala Lumpur hard rock is always filled with both locals and tourist. This place just like other hardrock cafes serves great drinks and also a nice comfortable [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Fong Lye RestaurantFong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this place. This place is usually visited by many locals and thus making it a great opportunity to [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Lot 10 Hawkers CentreThis hawker centre known as the Lot 10 Hawker centre is housed below the Lot 10 complex by the Isetan. There are various stalls in this place and each of these stall sells different kind of local food. This is a great place to try the local [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Many visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport might get a bad first impression of the country, because of unfriendly taxi drivers that might also...
Public Transportation: Taxi service in Amsterdam
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Corpus Christi, Texas
Exploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people,...
Sightseeing: Padre Island National Seashore
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento
San Antonio, Texas
The most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman,...
History & Culture: Steves Homestead
San Jose, California
Located in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also...
Food: Bill's Cafe
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl