Trivhuvan International airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trivhuvan International airport
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made aware of the various cultural and natural heritages as well as the celebrating the Christmas & New Year festival an important area of the Everest region. The festival will celebrate at 'EVEREST VIEW LODGE' which is 5 start stander hotels situated at 3800m. We believe that the Christmas & New Year festival can be equally popular for foreigner.
All the interested clients are requested to register their trip at the NEPAL ADVENTURE POINT before the two weeks period of the tour date. For more information visit: www.trekkingagency.com
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREKKING - 18 DAYS
Trek starting from : Lukla 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu.
Trek ending at : Lukla the airport town and fly down to Kathmandu
Trek grade : Moderate to Strenuous.
Highest access of the trek : Lobuche (4800m)
Culture : Sherpa Buddhism Tibetan based
Mode of trekking treks : Lodge (Tea-house) trek (Also recommended for camping trek)
Most Attraction of the trek : Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Kusum Kagaroo.
Cost: USD 2080 per person
19 December : Arrive in Kathmandu
20 December : Excursion day in Kathmandu
21 December : Fly to Lukla (2866m), trek to Phakding (2640m)
22 December : Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
23 December : Acclimatize day in Namche Bazzar
24 December : Trek to Syangboche (3790m)
25 December : Celebrating the Christmas festival
26 December : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
27 December : Trek to Dingboche (4260m)
28 December : Trek to Lobuche (4930M)
29 December : Trek to Gorkshep (5180m), visit Everest B.C (5445m).
30 December : Cxcursion to Kalapatthar B.C. (5545m) back to Dingboche
31 December : Trek to Syangboche for New Year festival
01 January : Trek to Phakding
02 January : Trek to Lukla
03 January : Lukla fly Kathmandu
04 January : Excursion day in Kathmandu
05 January : Departure day
Arrival & departure transfer.
Accommodation at tourist standard hotel as per program schedule on twin sharing bed room with breakfast basis.
City tours as per program schedule inclusive of a private transportation and tour guide.
Full board tea house treks organized as per above the itinerary with:
All the ground transportation
Accommodation on best available lodges during the trekking with 3 meals a day (B.L.D.) from teahouse lodge menu.
Highly experienced and friendly licenses holder guide & necessary supporters. National Park fee/TIMS card registration and necessary permits.
Nepali crew’s meals/accommodation/salary/insurance and their equipments First aid medicine during the trekking
Necessary equipments such as sleeping bag, down jacket, water bottle etc during the trekking trip.
Cost not included:
Lunch and dinner while in city.
Items of a personal expenses such as alcoholic, soft & hard drinks, laundry, hot shower, phone call, internet, tips etc.
Your personal trekking equipments
Entry fees of temples and other sites while in sightseeing.
International airfare and their airport taxes
Travel/Medical insurance if in case for rescue operation.
And things which are not mentioned above.
Nepal Adventure Point
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
- Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in NepalAnnapurna Culture Trek covers Ghandruk Loop hike for 3 days which is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t require any particular fitness and long walking days and there is always plenty things to see. The trek envolves [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hotel in Nepal at Thamel, Kathmandu best hotel, budget...Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants [...]D: n/a00
- Packing for trekking in NepalPacking your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking in Nepal. Keep in mind that you need to pack light and keen for a happy with trekking [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere'...
General: European Parliament
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Taking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our...
Family & Fun: Turkish Flavors
Trying to find a fairly cheap hotel in Detroit wasn’t an easy task as I imagined, but we managed in the end. There are so many hotels and motels,...
General: Fairly cheap St.Regis
The most appropriate time to visit the Wichita Gardens would be in summer or spring, because these are the times when the flowers are in bloom and...