Trivhuvan International airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trivhuvan International airport
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made aware of the various cultural and natural heritages as well as the celebrating the Christmas & New Year festival an important area of the Everest region. The festival will celebrate at 'EVEREST VIEW LODGE' which is 5 start stander hotels situated at 3800m. We believe that the Christmas & New Year festival can be equally popular for foreigner.
All the interested clients are requested to register their trip at the NEPAL ADVENTURE POINT before the two weeks period of the tour date. For more information visit: www.trekkingagency.com
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREKKING - 18 DAYS
Trek starting from : Lukla 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu.
Trek ending at : Lukla the airport town and fly down to Kathmandu
Trek grade : Moderate to Strenuous.
Highest access of the trek : Lobuche (4800m)
Culture : Sherpa Buddhism Tibetan based
Mode of trekking treks : Lodge (Tea-house) trek (Also recommended for camping trek)
Most Attraction of the trek : Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Kusum Kagaroo.
Cost: USD 2080 per person
19 December : Arrive in Kathmandu
20 December : Excursion day in Kathmandu
21 December : Fly to Lukla (2866m), trek to Phakding (2640m)
22 December : Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
23 December : Acclimatize day in Namche Bazzar
24 December : Trek to Syangboche (3790m)
25 December : Celebrating the Christmas festival
26 December : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
27 December : Trek to Dingboche (4260m)
28 December : Trek to Lobuche (4930M)
29 December : Trek to Gorkshep (5180m), visit Everest B.C (5445m).
30 December : Cxcursion to Kalapatthar B.C. (5545m) back to Dingboche
31 December : Trek to Syangboche for New Year festival
01 January : Trek to Phakding
02 January : Trek to Lukla
03 January : Lukla fly Kathmandu
04 January : Excursion day in Kathmandu
05 January : Departure day
Arrival & departure transfer.
Accommodation at tourist standard hotel as per program schedule on twin sharing bed room with breakfast basis.
City tours as per program schedule inclusive of a private transportation and tour guide.
Full board tea house treks organized as per above the itinerary with:
All the ground transportation
Accommodation on best available lodges during the trekking with 3 meals a day (B.L.D.) from teahouse lodge menu.
Highly experienced and friendly licenses holder guide & necessary supporters. National Park fee/TIMS card registration and necessary permits.
Nepali crew’s meals/accommodation/salary/insurance and their equipments First aid medicine during the trekking
Necessary equipments such as sleeping bag, down jacket, water bottle etc during the trekking trip.
Cost not included:
Lunch and dinner while in city.
Items of a personal expenses such as alcoholic, soft & hard drinks, laundry, hot shower, phone call, internet, tips etc.
Your personal trekking equipments
Entry fees of temples and other sites while in sightseeing.
International airfare and their airport taxes
Travel/Medical insurance if in case for rescue operation.
And things which are not mentioned above.
Nepal Adventure Point
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in NepalAnnapurna Culture Trek covers Ghandruk Loop hike for 3 days which is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t require any particular fitness and long walking days and there is always plenty things to see. The trek envolves [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Nepal TrekkingNepal Trekking - Visit us for Nepal travel information, hotel booking, peak climbing, expedition, walking tours. Find the best hiking treks in Nepal. [...]D: n/a00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well....
Outdoors Activities: Martin Park Nature Center