Trivhuvan International airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trivhuvan International airport
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made aware of the various cultural and natural heritages as well as the celebrating the Christmas & New Year festival an important area of the Everest region. The festival will celebrate at 'EVEREST VIEW LODGE' which is 5 start stander hotels situated at 3800m. We believe that the Christmas & New Year festival can be equally popular for foreigner.
All the interested clients are requested to register their trip at the NEPAL ADVENTURE POINT before the two weeks period of the tour date. For more information visit: www.trekkingagency.com
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREKKING - 18 DAYS
Trek starting from : Lukla 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu.
Trek ending at : Lukla the airport town and fly down to Kathmandu
Trek grade : Moderate to Strenuous.
Highest access of the trek : Lobuche (4800m)
Culture : Sherpa Buddhism Tibetan based
Mode of trekking treks : Lodge (Tea-house) trek (Also recommended for camping trek)
Most Attraction of the trek : Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Kusum Kagaroo.
Cost: USD 2080 per person
19 December : Arrive in Kathmandu
20 December : Excursion day in Kathmandu
21 December : Fly to Lukla (2866m), trek to Phakding (2640m)
22 December : Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
23 December : Acclimatize day in Namche Bazzar
24 December : Trek to Syangboche (3790m)
25 December : Celebrating the Christmas festival
26 December : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
27 December : Trek to Dingboche (4260m)
28 December : Trek to Lobuche (4930M)
29 December : Trek to Gorkshep (5180m), visit Everest B.C (5445m).
30 December : Cxcursion to Kalapatthar B.C. (5545m) back to Dingboche
31 December : Trek to Syangboche for New Year festival
01 January : Trek to Phakding
02 January : Trek to Lukla
03 January : Lukla fly Kathmandu
04 January : Excursion day in Kathmandu
05 January : Departure day
Arrival & departure transfer.
Accommodation at tourist standard hotel as per program schedule on twin sharing bed room with breakfast basis.
City tours as per program schedule inclusive of a private transportation and tour guide.
Full board tea house treks organized as per above the itinerary with:
All the ground transportation
Accommodation on best available lodges during the trekking with 3 meals a day (B.L.D.) from teahouse lodge menu.
Highly experienced and friendly licenses holder guide & necessary supporters. National Park fee/TIMS card registration and necessary permits.
Nepali crew’s meals/accommodation/salary/insurance and their equipments First aid medicine during the trekking
Necessary equipments such as sleeping bag, down jacket, water bottle etc during the trekking trip.
Cost not included:
Lunch and dinner while in city.
Items of a personal expenses such as alcoholic, soft & hard drinks, laundry, hot shower, phone call, internet, tips etc.
Your personal trekking equipments
Entry fees of temples and other sites while in sightseeing.
International airfare and their airport taxes
Travel/Medical insurance if in case for rescue operation.
And things which are not mentioned above.
Nepal Adventure Point
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in NepalAnnapurna Culture Trek covers Ghandruk Loop hike for 3 days which is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t require any particular fitness and long walking days and there is always plenty things to see. The trek envolves [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in NepalTrekking in Nepal :- Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Acute trek is part of your choice. We have your choose of [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Traditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other...
Food: Kappeli Restaurant
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
New Delhi, India
All Town Transportation is an online travel company which provides the limousine service and airport shuttle services in charlotte NC.
Public Transportation: All Town Transportation
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Hong Kong, China
The ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s....
Public Transportation: Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters