Trivhuvan International airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trivhuvan International airport
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made aware of the various cultural and natural heritages as well as the celebrating the Christmas & New Year festival an important area of the Everest region. The festival will celebrate at 'EVEREST VIEW LODGE' which is 5 start stander hotels situated at 3800m. We believe that the Christmas & New Year festival can be equally popular for foreigner.
All the interested clients are requested to register their trip at the NEPAL ADVENTURE POINT before the two weeks period of the tour date. For more information visit: www.trekkingagency.com
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREKKING - 18 DAYS
Trek starting from : Lukla 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu.
Trek ending at : Lukla the airport town and fly down to Kathmandu
Trek grade : Moderate to Strenuous.
Highest access of the trek : Lobuche (4800m)
Culture : Sherpa Buddhism Tibetan based
Mode of trekking treks : Lodge (Tea-house) trek (Also recommended for camping trek)
Most Attraction of the trek : Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Kusum Kagaroo.
Cost: USD 2080 per person
19 December : Arrive in Kathmandu
20 December : Excursion day in Kathmandu
21 December : Fly to Lukla (2866m), trek to Phakding (2640m)
22 December : Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
23 December : Acclimatize day in Namche Bazzar
24 December : Trek to Syangboche (3790m)
25 December : Celebrating the Christmas festival
26 December : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
27 December : Trek to Dingboche (4260m)
28 December : Trek to Lobuche (4930M)
29 December : Trek to Gorkshep (5180m), visit Everest B.C (5445m).
30 December : Cxcursion to Kalapatthar B.C. (5545m) back to Dingboche
31 December : Trek to Syangboche for New Year festival
01 January : Trek to Phakding
02 January : Trek to Lukla
03 January : Lukla fly Kathmandu
04 January : Excursion day in Kathmandu
05 January : Departure day
Arrival & departure transfer.
Accommodation at tourist standard hotel as per program schedule on twin sharing bed room with breakfast basis.
City tours as per program schedule inclusive of a private transportation and tour guide.
Full board tea house treks organized as per above the itinerary with:
All the ground transportation
Accommodation on best available lodges during the trekking with 3 meals a day (B.L.D.) from teahouse lodge menu.
Highly experienced and friendly licenses holder guide & necessary supporters. National Park fee/TIMS card registration and necessary permits.
Nepali crew’s meals/accommodation/salary/insurance and their equipments First aid medicine during the trekking
Necessary equipments such as sleeping bag, down jacket, water bottle etc during the trekking trip.
Cost not included:
Lunch and dinner while in city.
Items of a personal expenses such as alcoholic, soft & hard drinks, laundry, hot shower, phone call, internet, tips etc.
Your personal trekking equipments
Entry fees of temples and other sites while in sightseeing.
International airfare and their airport taxes
Travel/Medical insurance if in case for rescue operation.
And things which are not mentioned above.
Nepal Adventure Point
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Christmas & New Year in NepalChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Trekking in NepalNepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting difficulties of the cold pinnacles. Simple, direct or thorough – there is something for everybody. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
- Short Everest View Trek PackageEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek ItineraryManaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was climbed by Japanese Expedition team and explored the main route and there after started to [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to...
Public Transportation: Light Rail Transist (Transportation)
The Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though...
Sightseeing: Inner Harbor
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns