Trivhuvan International airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Trivhuvan International airport
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made aware of the various cultural and natural heritages as well as the celebrating the Christmas & New Year festival an important area of the Everest region. The festival will celebrate at 'EVEREST VIEW LODGE' which is 5 start stander hotels situated at 3800m. We believe that the Christmas & New Year festival can be equally popular for foreigner.
All the interested clients are requested to register their trip at the NEPAL ADVENTURE POINT before the two weeks period of the tour date. For more information visit: www.trekkingagency.com
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREKKING - 18 DAYS
Trek starting from : Lukla 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu.
Trek ending at : Lukla the airport town and fly down to Kathmandu
Trek grade : Moderate to Strenuous.
Highest access of the trek : Lobuche (4800m)
Culture : Sherpa Buddhism Tibetan based
Mode of trekking treks : Lodge (Tea-house) trek (Also recommended for camping trek)
Most Attraction of the trek : Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Kusum Kagaroo.
Cost: USD 2080 per person
19 December : Arrive in Kathmandu
20 December : Excursion day in Kathmandu
21 December : Fly to Lukla (2866m), trek to Phakding (2640m)
22 December : Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
23 December : Acclimatize day in Namche Bazzar
24 December : Trek to Syangboche (3790m)
25 December : Celebrating the Christmas festival
26 December : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
27 December : Trek to Dingboche (4260m)
28 December : Trek to Lobuche (4930M)
29 December : Trek to Gorkshep (5180m), visit Everest B.C (5445m).
30 December : Cxcursion to Kalapatthar B.C. (5545m) back to Dingboche
31 December : Trek to Syangboche for New Year festival
01 January : Trek to Phakding
02 January : Trek to Lukla
03 January : Lukla fly Kathmandu
04 January : Excursion day in Kathmandu
05 January : Departure day
Arrival & departure transfer.
Accommodation at tourist standard hotel as per program schedule on twin sharing bed room with breakfast basis.
City tours as per program schedule inclusive of a private transportation and tour guide.
Full board tea house treks organized as per above the itinerary with:
All the ground transportation
Accommodation on best available lodges during the trekking with 3 meals a day (B.L.D.) from teahouse lodge menu.
Highly experienced and friendly licenses holder guide & necessary supporters. National Park fee/TIMS card registration and necessary permits.
Nepali crew’s meals/accommodation/salary/insurance and their equipments First aid medicine during the trekking
Necessary equipments such as sleeping bag, down jacket, water bottle etc during the trekking trip.
Cost not included:
Lunch and dinner while in city.
Items of a personal expenses such as alcoholic, soft & hard drinks, laundry, hot shower, phone call, internet, tips etc.
Your personal trekking equipments
Entry fees of temples and other sites while in sightseeing.
International airfare and their airport taxes
Travel/Medical insurance if in case for rescue operation.
And things which are not mentioned above.
Nepal Adventure Point
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Wel-come nepal trekkingHi! Am Subindra Adhikari & I was born on the rugged but beautiful mountains of Nepal. I am an Experienced Mountain Guide from landlocked Nepal…& I enjoy my work to the hilt… Care to walk the trails with me? Please Contact me if you want [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Short Everest View Trek PackageEverest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek, our agency is owned by expert guides and strong porter's team and all are more than 10 year [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Kailash Yatra 20171. Amid electric tempests, don't point upwards metallic articles like remote aerials which can draw in lightning. Likewise, avoid funnel shaped rocks. Try not to take protect under a tree. Try not to stay on the highest point of slopes. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hiking in NepalTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Not to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety...
Food: Belgian beer - a delight
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
With a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town....
Food: Li'l Abner's Steakhouse
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Saigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is...
History & Culture: Saigon Central Mosque
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt