Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Annapurna Culture Trek, Hiking in Nepal
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Annapurna Culture Trek gives great views of the Annapurnas Himalayas, The hike start from Birethanti and ends at Phedi. Along the trek you will pass through Nepal’s famous Gurung Village Ghandruk which provides you magnificent views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli. Together you will be exploring the scenic and magnificent beauty of the rich Nature, encounter Gurung culture in Ghandruk , Landruk , Pothana and Dhampus villages.
Duration: 7 days
Activities: Short Hiking-4 days
Maximum altitude: 1900m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ June - Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: Pokhara to Pokhara
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 560 per person
Single supplement: US $ 150
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
Dhampus Culture Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, meet our airport representative, pick up & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Fly or drive to Pokhara
Early in the morning after breakfast we will drive you to the Domestic Airport to fly Pokhara (30 min). Or you can take a tourist bus to Pokhara from scenic Prihivi high way which will take you about 6 to 7 hour drive and transfer to hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Ghandruk (1960m)
Start hiking from here we start walk along the terraced fields beneath the splendid panorama of awe-inspiring glaciated Himalayan mountain ranges. After passing a flatland, forest, cultivated lands and a suspension bridge we arrive at the beautiful village of Ghandruk after walking for 3 to 4 hours. An ideal vantage point in this pristine village offers breathtaking views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli.
Day 04: Trek Ghandruk to Landruk(1990m)
We descent down through stone steps of Ghandruk village past several tea houses, After crossing a stream on a suspension bridge the trail drops in to the Modi Khola valley and reaches Landruk-Tolka and overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 05: Trek Landruk to Dhampus
The trail follows through rhododendron forest before arrive Dhampus,it is inhabited by a mix of people: Gurung, Brahman, Magar communities. At Dhampus village walk and enjoy panoramic views of Ammanurna and Fishtail incredible views and overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 06: Trek Phedi and drive to Pokhara
From here work down to mostly downhill through forest to Phedi from here 1 hour, end the trek and drive to Pokhara. Afternoon free for personal activities simply visit beautiful lakeside market,
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathamndu: Drive or take a flight to Kathmandu. It is 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu or 6 to 7 hour drive by tourist coach and overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Final departure, transfer to airport
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 2- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
More Infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Cost: US $ 560 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have your [...]D: n/a00
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base...Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD….. Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Treks HimalayaTreks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Treks Himalaya part of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Even in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Gourmet Detective
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing