Travel in Nepal, Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Travel in Nepal
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. You need to find out real Culture and Custom of Nepal. Here in Nepal, Many more different race and cast of Nepal trip activities and Nepal holiday activities.
If you need more information please, let us know following contact details.
Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
GPO Box: 11670 Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No.: +977 1 4701885
Fax No.: +977 1 4701884
Cell No.: +977 9851033819 (Dambar)
9am to 6pm
How to get there:
we can get there by Jeep and flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal,...Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the one of the most classic and most demanded trekking trails in [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Silk is manufactured in Lyon since the 16th century. They make beautiful things of skill, it must be one of the best jobs. :) The workshop can...
History & Culture: Silk workshop
Many musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the...
History & Culture: Tokyo National Science Museum
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Not just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because...
Food: Carlos Bistro
Kansas City, Missouri
Serving really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken...
Food: Stroud's Restaurant & Bar
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT