Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area), Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Private city guided tour in Kathmandu – Explore Annapurna’s most visited trail, encounter different varied cultural regions in front of Himalayas – dramatic views of the snow capped Annapurna Himalayan panorama, Western Himalayan range’s giant Dhaulagiri- Poon Hill 3210m view point visit- best photographic spot, beautiful eco hamlet lodges foods and typical hill terraced cultural lifestyle and more…. Ideal for every age groups … family holiday destination.
Trek Duration: 5 days
Duration: 10 days whole package
Activities: Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 3210m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 745 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More Infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Ghorepani Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, meet our airport representative, pick up & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu valley. Visit Nepal’s most highlighted historical and cultural spots and holy pilgrimage shrines- Hindu temple Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath stupa, Swayambhunath the famous monkey temple of Nepal.
Day 03: By flight or by Tourist Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight if you take flight same day also possible to start trek.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1,577m). Two-hour drive to Nayapul (1070m) and start trekking following Bhurungi Khola and reach Tikhedhunga/ lodge.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,855m). Ascend to Ulleri Village through a pleasant Rhododendron forest and arrive at the top of Ghorepani pass and o/n lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani(2,680m). Early wake up and walk up to Poon Hill for one hour to observe the. Sun-rise and a magnificent Mountain View and walk back to Ghorepani for breakfast and start trekking to Tadapani and o/n lodge.
Day 07: Tadapani(2,680m) to Ghandruk (1900m). After enjoying spectacular views from Tadapani we trek passing through the deep mossy forest toward Ghandruk village. It is one of the most renowned settlements of Gurung tribe of Nepal and cultural inhabitant of the Annapurna trail.
Day 08: Ghandruk (1900m) to Nayapul, after breakfast today you will hike pleasant descent about 3-4 hours to end the trek and after lunch drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive or fly back Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 10: Departure/ drive to airport (or you can stay as longer as your time permits).
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Cost: US $ 745 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek ItineraryManaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was climbed by Japanese Expedition team and explored the main route and there after started to [...]D: n/a00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Annapurna Circuit Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu and ending at Pokhara. For most of the trek we have close views [...]D: n/a00
- Annapurna Circuit TrekkingAnnapurna trekking is one of the most papular trekking in nepal. you are welcome for this memorable trip in Nepal. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Travel in NepalD: 0.2mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
If you want to enjoy luxury shopping in Naples, Via Calabritto is a 'must see'. The street runs from Piazza dei Martiri to Piazza Vittoria. There...
Shopping: Via Calabritto
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam