Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area), Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Private city guided tour in Kathmandu – Explore Annapurna’s most visited trail, encounter different varied cultural regions in front of Himalayas – dramatic views of the snow capped Annapurna Himalayan panorama, Western Himalayan range’s giant Dhaulagiri- Poon Hill 3210m view point visit- best photographic spot, beautiful eco hamlet lodges foods and typical hill terraced cultural lifestyle and more…. Ideal for every age groups … family holiday destination.
Trek Duration: 5 days
Duration: 10 days whole package
Activities: Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 3210m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 745 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More Infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Ghorepani Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, meet our airport representative, pick up & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu valley. Visit Nepal’s most highlighted historical and cultural spots and holy pilgrimage shrines- Hindu temple Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath stupa, Swayambhunath the famous monkey temple of Nepal.
Day 03: By flight or by Tourist Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight if you take flight same day also possible to start trek.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1,577m). Two-hour drive to Nayapul (1070m) and start trekking following Bhurungi Khola and reach Tikhedhunga/ lodge.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,855m). Ascend to Ulleri Village through a pleasant Rhododendron forest and arrive at the top of Ghorepani pass and o/n lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani(2,680m). Early wake up and walk up to Poon Hill for one hour to observe the. Sun-rise and a magnificent Mountain View and walk back to Ghorepani for breakfast and start trekking to Tadapani and o/n lodge.
Day 07: Tadapani(2,680m) to Ghandruk (1900m). After enjoying spectacular views from Tadapani we trek passing through the deep mossy forest toward Ghandruk village. It is one of the most renowned settlements of Gurung tribe of Nepal and cultural inhabitant of the Annapurna trail.
Day 08: Ghandruk (1900m) to Nayapul, after breakfast today you will hike pleasant descent about 3-4 hours to end the trek and after lunch drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive or fly back Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 10: Departure/ drive to airport (or you can stay as longer as your time permits).
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Cost: US $ 745 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Kailash Yatra 20171. Amid electric tempests, don't point upwards metallic articles like remote aerials which can draw in lightning. Likewise, avoid funnel shaped rocks. Try not to take protect under a tree. Try not to stay on the highest point of slopes. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Trekking in Nepal - Treks HimalayaTrekking in Nepal is part of world adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, realize to beauty Nepal Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous, friendly [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base...Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Everest Trek, Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek ……ONE OF THR MOST POPULAR TEK IN THE WORLD….. Everest base camp trek takes you into the heart of the Nepalese Himalaya, with awe-inspiring views of many [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hotel in Nepal at Thamel, Kathmandu best hotel, budget...Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants [...]D: n/a00
- Trivhuvan International airportCHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR FESTIVAL TREK 2009/2010 Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip to Everest region every year. It will be a 14 days long trip, where the participants will be made [...]D: n/a10
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Wenn ihr in Rom seid und gute Pizza bestellen wollt, dann bestellt Pizza bei Tutto Pizza. Dort ist die Pizza super.
Food: Tutto Pizza
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
The most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is...
Family & Fun: Busch Gardens
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns