Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area), Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Private city guided tour in Kathmandu – Explore Annapurna’s most visited trail, encounter different varied cultural regions in front of Himalayas – dramatic views of the snow capped Annapurna Himalayan panorama, Western Himalayan range’s giant Dhaulagiri- Poon Hill 3210m view point visit- best photographic spot, beautiful eco hamlet lodges foods and typical hill terraced cultural lifestyle and more…. Ideal for every age groups … family holiday destination.
Trek Duration: 5 days
Duration: 10 days whole package
Activities: Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 3210m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 745 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More Infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Ghorepani Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, meet our airport representative, pick up & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu valley. Visit Nepal’s most highlighted historical and cultural spots and holy pilgrimage shrines- Hindu temple Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath stupa, Swayambhunath the famous monkey temple of Nepal.
Day 03: By flight or by Tourist Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight if you take flight same day also possible to start trek.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1,577m). Two-hour drive to Nayapul (1070m) and start trekking following Bhurungi Khola and reach Tikhedhunga/ lodge.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,855m). Ascend to Ulleri Village through a pleasant Rhododendron forest and arrive at the top of Ghorepani pass and o/n lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani(2,680m). Early wake up and walk up to Poon Hill for one hour to observe the. Sun-rise and a magnificent Mountain View and walk back to Ghorepani for breakfast and start trekking to Tadapani and o/n lodge.
Day 07: Tadapani(2,680m) to Ghandruk (1900m). After enjoying spectacular views from Tadapani we trek passing through the deep mossy forest toward Ghandruk village. It is one of the most renowned settlements of Gurung tribe of Nepal and cultural inhabitant of the Annapurna trail.
Day 08: Ghandruk (1900m) to Nayapul, after breakfast today you will hike pleasant descent about 3-4 hours to end the trek and after lunch drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive or fly back Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 10: Departure/ drive to airport (or you can stay as longer as your time permits).
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Cost: US $ 745 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFERAnnapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges , good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Base Camp Trekking,Trekking to Everest,Everest...Everest Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 17 Days GRADE: N/A Introduction Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular trekking destinations. Everest trekking is the most famous trekking routes in the world and is [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Everest Region Trekking,Everest Base Camp TrekkingMount Everest, the highest mountain in the Himalayan Mountain Range, where being able to stand on the top of the world has for centuries been one of mans most daring challenges. Once conquered by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing in 1953, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Kailash Yatra 20171. Amid electric tempests, don't point upwards metallic articles like remote aerials which can draw in lightning. Likewise, avoid funnel shaped rocks. Try not to take protect under a tree. Try not to stay on the highest point of slopes. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Christmas & New Year in NepalChristmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, and offer always great for customer under the excellent leadership of Simbir Ghale who [...]D: 0.5mi10
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
Arusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers...
Sightseeing: Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari places
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
You don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS...
History & Culture: USS Constellation