Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area), Kathmandu
Travel tips > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu > Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek (Nepal Annapurna Area)
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Private city guided tour in Kathmandu – Explore Annapurna’s most visited trail, encounter different varied cultural regions in front of Himalayas – dramatic views of the snow capped Annapurna Himalayan panorama, Western Himalayan range’s giant Dhaulagiri- Poon Hill 3210m view point visit- best photographic spot, beautiful eco hamlet lodges foods and typical hill terraced cultural lifestyle and more…. Ideal for every age groups … family holiday destination.
Trek Duration: 5 days
Duration: 10 days whole package
Activities: Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 3210m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Teahouse lodge room managed by local community inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 745 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Kathmandu-Pokhara –Kathmandu By flight: extra (if you like flight)
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More Infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
Ghorepani Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, meet our airport representative, pick up & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu valley. Visit Nepal’s most highlighted historical and cultural spots and holy pilgrimage shrines- Hindu temple Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath stupa, Swayambhunath the famous monkey temple of Nepal.
Day 03: By flight or by Tourist Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight if you take flight same day also possible to start trek.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1,577m). Two-hour drive to Nayapul (1070m) and start trekking following Bhurungi Khola and reach Tikhedhunga/ lodge.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,855m). Ascend to Ulleri Village through a pleasant Rhododendron forest and arrive at the top of Ghorepani pass and o/n lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani(2,680m). Early wake up and walk up to Poon Hill for one hour to observe the. Sun-rise and a magnificent Mountain View and walk back to Ghorepani for breakfast and start trekking to Tadapani and o/n lodge.
Day 07: Tadapani(2,680m) to Ghandruk (1900m). After enjoying spectacular views from Tadapani we trek passing through the deep mossy forest toward Ghandruk village. It is one of the most renowned settlements of Gurung tribe of Nepal and cultural inhabitant of the Annapurna trail.
Day 08: Ghandruk (1900m) to Nayapul, after breakfast today you will hike pleasant descent about 3-4 hours to end the trek and after lunch drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive or fly back Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 10: Departure/ drive to airport (or you can stay as longer as your time permits).
Trek Package Cost Includes
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Cost: US $ 745 per person
9am - 9pm
How to get there:
Get flight connection to Nepal from your convenience destination India, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Bankok, Dubai and other Middle East countries...
+977 1 4413901
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kathmandu
- Everest Base Camp TrekEverest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe. The Everest base camp has been an ultimate dream for many ever since the Mt. Everest was [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Nepal Trip OperatorNamaste & Greeting from the Nepal Himalayan! Nepal Adventure Point Pvt. Ltd. is registered to Government of Nepal, the company is permitted to launch any kind of trekking, mountaineering, tours and others adventure activities as scheduled [...]D: n/a00
- Travel in NepalNepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very important to choose your trip before then your Nepal arrival. Nepal is small country in the world. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.... http://www.himalayanjoy.com/nepal/everest-trekking.html [...]D: 7mi00
- Trekking in NepalAcute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part of choice. [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Kathmandu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty...
Food: 66 Diner in Albuquerque
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide