Hawaii Wellness Institute, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Hawaii Wellness Institute
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
They have courses in weekends and also in evenings about how we can maintain our physical and psychical health. They say the courses are very good and they can change your whole life.
Unfortunately we only visited the place, didn't participate in any activities. But the atmosphere is wonderful. We could feel inner peace the moment we entered the institution.
If I'll have some more time in Honolulu, I'll surely try one. Prices are absolutely affordable for everyone. Their purpose is to teach as many people as possible.
3670 Kalihi St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
A personal development training of 3 sessions costs $120, they say it helps a lot.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- Waikiki BeachThey say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly imagine! The nature is perfect, the beaches, the waves and the small island nearby, I loved [...]D: n/a00
- Indigo RestaurantIndigo is located between Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu. Their food, officially 'Modern Asian Cuisine', is just amazing. All thanks for Chef Glenn Chu. I think the man is an artist. The place is a little posh, but only a little. Their [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Iolani Palace in HonoluluIolani Palace is one of the landmarks of Hawaii. Built in 1882, the palace is the only place in the whole USA that was the residence of a reigning monarch. Hawaii's last two royal rulers, King David Kalakaua and his sister and successor, [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Sunset on the BeachSunset on the Beach is the kind of entertainment that should be offered in every city. It is fantastic, it's a free movie place on the beach. Films are shown on weekends, on an about 10 meters (30 feet) screen and they are good movies [...]D: n/a00
- Arnold's in HonoluluArnold's is a very sweet campy tiki bar on Saratoga road across the street from a post office. The bar is small, but there are great things in it from good, some of the best, cocktails to live blues, country and rock music in the evenings. [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
We took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was...
Sightseeing: Churchill Downs
A beautiful shop which features unique brands of womens clothing and accessories. Stepping inside Nouvelle Eve is like going to Wonderland....
Shopping: Nouvelle Eve
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia