Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Ala Moana Center
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Besides the stores, there are a lot of restaurants as well. One can try and enjoy all the wonders of Hawaiian cuisine. We went with a little pocket money and we felt amazing.
There are a lot of sales all the time, even in the most classy shops and you simply can't stop buying staff. Special all-mall sales called Sidewalk Sales every season. It's great for Christmas shopping as well, partly because winter decorations are amazing. We love Ala Moana!
1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Mo-Sa 9:30am - 9:00pm, Su 10:00am - 7:00pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- Arnold's in HonoluluArnold's is a very sweet campy tiki bar on Saratoga road across the street from a post office. The bar is small, but there are great things in it from good, some of the best, cocktails to live blues, country and rock music in the evenings. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Sunset on the BeachSunset on the Beach is the kind of entertainment that should be offered in every city. It is fantastic, it's a free movie place on the beach. Films are shown on weekends, on an about 10 meters (30 feet) screen and they are good movies [...]D: n/a00
- The Bus in HonoluluThe means of public transportation in Honolulu and the whole island is The Bus. There are some 80 Bus routes only for the Honolulu area, including Waikiki and Pearl Harbor. A lot of people use it and it's really very good, one of the [...]D: n/a00
- Aloha TowerAloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story building constructed in 1926 in the very heart of Honolulu. The Tower itself is beautiful and the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Pearl HarbourPearl Harbour is an absolute must see in Honolulu. First you arrive to the Visitor Center and from there boats take you to the actual memorial. Visitor Center is also amazing, there are a lot of things to see from pictures to the objects of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Formerly an old Theater building, the Taipei Red House is now home to various kinds of shops and artists. On the first floor you can find jewelry,...
Shopping: Taipei Red House
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well....
Outdoors Activities: Martin Park Nature Center
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing