Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Waikiki Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
The nature is perfect, the beaches, the waves and the small island nearby, I loved it all and can't wait to go back. I also tries to learn surf, with little success - maybe next time. :)
There were a lot of tourists but everyone seems so happy and free that you wouldn't even care about a little crowd. Landscapes are perfect and there are a lot of very good restaurants and bars.
The only bad thing I saw was that there are so many homeless people wandering on parts of the beaches and around them, but it took nothing from the general splendor.
Waikiki, Honolulu, HI
It is a little expensive to stay and eat, but worth every cent you spend.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- Hanauma Bay in HonoluluHanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those wonderful sea creatures, they are so beautiful and with all the colors you can imagine. Of [...]D: n/a00
- The Willows in HonoluluTh Willows is a great experience, it is an essence of Hawaiian mentality. The style is mostly local as much of the food was Hawaiian specialties, but there were a lot of Asian and other kinds of food. The Willows is much like a buffet, [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Pearl HarbourPearl Harbour is an absolute must see in Honolulu. First you arrive to the Visitor Center and from there boats take you to the actual memorial. Visitor Center is also amazing, there are a lot of things to see from pictures to the objects of [...]D: n/a00
- Aloha TowerAloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story building constructed in 1926 in the very heart of Honolulu. The Tower itself is beautiful and the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Hawaii Wellness InstituteHawaii Wellness Institute is an association with the purpose of educating people hoe to live their lives healthier from every point of view. They have courses in weekends and also in evenings about how we can maintain our physical and [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Thira travel tips - Greece
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Kecskemet travel tips - Hungary
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
New Delhi travel tips - India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Seoul travel tips - South Korea
Seoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big...
Shopping: Myeong-dong Shopping Area
Amsterdam travel tips - Netherlands
Fun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND...
Family & Fun: Science Center Nemo
Bucharest travel tips - Romania
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Oradea travel tips - Romania
One of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. ...
History & Culture: The Castle of Oradea
Istanbul travel tips - Turkey
One of the highlight of our stay in Istanbul was the trip we made with the Daily Istanbul Tours. We booked for a day trip, Istanbul Two Continents...
Outdoors Activities: Daily Istanbul Tours
Anchorage travel tips - Alaska
It is the third largest state park in the country and it covers almost half-million acres of wilderness. Wildlife, hiking, climbing, camping, and...
Outdoors Activities: Chugach Mountains
Balboa Island travel tips - California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends