Indigo Restaurant, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Indigo Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is a little posh, but only a little. Their prices are also average for the great and really special you get. We tried the duck and the pan fried fish, I can highly recommend both!
It was a little crowded when we were there, so service was not very fast, but the staff was nice, so we were satisfied.
1121 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Meals generally under $30.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- Hanauma Bay in HonoluluHanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those wonderful sea creatures, they are so beautiful and with all the colors you can imagine. Of [...]D: n/a00
- Diamond HeadDiamond Head is one of the most beautiful and famous craters in the world. When British sailors first saw it from a distance they thought about the crystals in the soil that they are diamonds, that's where the name came from. It is a [...]D: n/a00
- Rainbow Scuba Diving –The BestScuba diving, whether you are a beginner or a professional, is for everyone a challenge. For me it was the most memorable experience of my life. I went on holiday to Oahu, Hawaii with some friends and we wanted to try out scuba diving. We [...]D: 2mi30
- Pearl HarbourPearl Harbour is an absolute must see in Honolulu. First you arrive to the Visitor Center and from there boats take you to the actual memorial. Visitor Center is also amazing, there are a lot of things to see from pictures to the objects of [...]D: n/a00
- Waikiki BeachThey say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly imagine! The nature is perfect, the beaches, the waves and the small island nearby, I loved [...]D: n/a00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The first thing we did when we entered the Gardens was to go and see the flamingos, because we've never seen these animals before (only on TV),...
Family & Fun: The Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature