Indigo Restaurant, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Indigo Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is a little posh, but only a little. Their prices are also average for the great and really special you get. We tried the duck and the pan fried fish, I can highly recommend both!
It was a little crowded when we were there, so service was not very fast, but the staff was nice, so we were satisfied.
1121 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Meals generally under $30.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- Aloha TowerAloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story building constructed in 1926 in the very heart of Honolulu. The Tower itself is beautiful and the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Hanauma Bay in HonoluluHanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those wonderful sea creatures, they are so beautiful and with all the colors you can imagine. Of [...]D: n/a00
- Sunset on the BeachSunset on the Beach is the kind of entertainment that should be offered in every city. It is fantastic, it's a free movie place on the beach. Films are shown on weekends, on an about 10 meters (30 feet) screen and they are good movies [...]D: n/a00
- Hawaii Wellness InstituteHawaii Wellness Institute is an association with the purpose of educating people hoe to live their lives healthier from every point of view. They have courses in weekends and also in evenings about how we can maintain our physical and [...]D: 6mi00
- The Willows in HonoluluTh Willows is a great experience, it is an essence of Hawaiian mentality. The style is mostly local as much of the food was Hawaiian specialties, but there were a lot of Asian and other kinds of food. The Willows is much like a buffet, [...]D: 0.8mi10
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
For a traditional English drink in the heart of French territory, I recommend 'The Pub'. This is a sports bar, mostly English sports, that is...
Family & Fun: The Pub
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Turned into a historic landmark, the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant is a great place to taste some traditional Western food in a background with rich...
Food: Buckhorn Exchange
In this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family...
Family & Fun: Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center
Kids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience,...
Family & Fun: Explorium
Virginia Beach, Virginia
We chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some...
Outdoors Activities: Rudee Flipper Tour