Indigo Restaurant, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Indigo Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is a little posh, but only a little. Their prices are also average for the great and really special you get. We tried the duck and the pan fried fish, I can highly recommend both!
It was a little crowded when we were there, so service was not very fast, but the staff was nice, so we were satisfied.
1121 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Meals generally under $30.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- The Bus in HonoluluThe means of public transportation in Honolulu and the whole island is The Bus. There are some 80 Bus routes only for the Honolulu area, including Waikiki and Pearl Harbor. A lot of people use it and it's really very good, one of the [...]D: n/a00
- Local customs in HonoluluFirst useful thing is not to get frightened if you don't understand the locals immediately. In Hawaii they speak pidgin English which uses many different words, pronunciations and word order than English. Don't worry, you will get the idea [...]D: n/a10
- Arnold's in HonoluluArnold's is a very sweet campy tiki bar on Saratoga road across the street from a post office. The bar is small, but there are great things in it from good, some of the best, cocktails to live blues, country and rock music in the evenings. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Ala Moana CenterI think Ala Moana Center is the best place in Honolulu if you came with a little extra money for shopping. It is a mall after all, but it's real fantastic. They say there are about 300 shops and restaurants, I couldn't count, but maybe it's [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Waikiki BeachThey say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly imagine! The nature is perfect, the beaches, the waves and the small island nearby, I loved [...]D: n/a00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Located in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke...
Food: Artichoke Café
Charlotte, North Carolina
For some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to...
Shopping: SouthPark Mall
Colorado Springs, Colorado
American and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Stella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really...
Food: Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster Bar
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara