Easton Town Center, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Easton Town Center
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, restaurants serving eclectic cuisine and luxury, boutique hotels with great accommodations.
The most amazing sight in the Center was Tiffany's, which had a large fountain in front of its entrance lit by colorful lights. We were roaming this part of city taking pictures on almost every turn! Don't miss it!
Easton Town Center, 160 Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH 43219, USA
Regular hours are from 10am to 10pm. On Sundays from noon to 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Nazareth Restaurant & DeliFeaturing Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and makes you feel at home at once. They are open for special events, large gatherings too, and I [...]D: 4mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Yannis Greek GrillA bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. We loved the calamari and the Greek salad, the portions are large and for quite a small [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
- AkaihanaFor a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to mention their Korean and other Asian dishes. The ingredients are always fresh, the [...]D: 4.9mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
We were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use...
Food: Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine