Book Loft, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Book Loft
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The only thing you should be prepared for is that it is VERY crowded. Although the bookstore has 32 rooms, some of those rooms are not larger than a broom closet. Many book are stacked up on the floor and the rest room is at the back of the shop.
So, yeah, it sounds kinda scary, and if you're not really into small, crowded places than maybe this isn't for you, but if you're curious and love books, you should give it a try!
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Just know me and lets move onKnow my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Nazareth Restaurant & DeliFeaturing Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and makes you feel at home at once. They are open for special events, large gatherings too, and I [...]D: 4mi00
- Columbus COSIThe best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great time there. There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily [...]D: 10.8mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has....
History & Culture: Dublin Writers Museum
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Beach club cafe is a great place to hang out with your friends and buddies. Here you can dance to the house music or if you are interested in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Beach Club Cafe
Because really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that....
Food: Tasty ice cream
Quite close to the Alaska Center of Performing Art and the City Hall, the Orso Ristorante serve Italian food, bringing a little bit of Europe to...
Food: Orso Ristorante