Book Loft, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Book Loft
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The only thing you should be prepared for is that it is VERY crowded. Although the bookstore has 32 rooms, some of those rooms are not larger than a broom closet. Many book are stacked up on the floor and the rest room is at the back of the shop.
So, yeah, it sounds kinda scary, and if you're not really into small, crowded places than maybe this isn't for you, but if you're curious and love books, you should give it a try!
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Just know me and lets move onKnow my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining [...]D: 1.6mi00
- AkaihanaFor a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to mention their Korean and other Asian dishes. The ingredients are always fresh, the [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Jeni's Ice Cream ShopLocated in three spots in Columbus (North Market, Grandview and Short North), Jeni's Ice Cream Shop is a small heaven both for kids and adults. Prepared from fresh ingredients their Jeni's ice creams are delicious, full of flavor [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Great wine tasting in the center of Rome. This place is great for all of you foodies or wine lovers. You'll be able to eat some appetizers and...
Food: Wine tasting
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
El Paso, Texas
Just as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation...
Public Transportation: El Paso Local Transportation
The Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its...
History & Culture: Hennepin Center for the Arts