Book Loft, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Book Loft
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The only thing you should be prepared for is that it is VERY crowded. Although the bookstore has 32 rooms, some of those rooms are not larger than a broom closet. Many book are stacked up on the floor and the rest room is at the back of the shop.
So, yeah, it sounds kinda scary, and if you're not really into small, crowded places than maybe this isn't for you, but if you're curious and love books, you should give it a try!
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- AkaihanaFor a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to mention their Korean and other Asian dishes. The ingredients are always fresh, the [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Easton Town CenterThe modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Yannis Greek GrillA bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. We loved the calamari and the Greek salad, the portions are large and for quite a small [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
We had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake...
Food: Original Pancake House
This museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out...
History & Culture: Baltimore Museum of Art
Maria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best...
Food: Maria Selma
Universal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions...
Family & Fun: Universal Studios Florida
Located between the suburbs and downtown Philadelphia, this Crown Plaza Hotel is a comfortable and quite affordable lodging with the necessary...
General: Crown Plaza Philadelphia West