Book Loft, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Book Loft
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The only thing you should be prepared for is that it is VERY crowded. Although the bookstore has 32 rooms, some of those rooms are not larger than a broom closet. Many book are stacked up on the floor and the rest room is at the back of the shop.
So, yeah, it sounds kinda scary, and if you're not really into small, crowded places than maybe this isn't for you, but if you're curious and love books, you should give it a try!
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Nazareth Restaurant & DeliFeaturing Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and makes you feel at home at once. They are open for special events, large gatherings too, and I [...]D: 4mi00
- Yannis Greek GrillA bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. We loved the calamari and the Greek salad, the portions are large and for quite a small [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Seoul, South Korea
We had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on...
Night Life & Entertainment: Concerts in Seoul Plaza
Crinul Alb (White Lily) restaurant is located right on the bank of the Crisul River. The view from the large windows onto the green riverbank is...
Food: Crinul Alb Restaurant
It was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich...
Outdoors Activities: A great trip to the Florida Everglades
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Saigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is...
History & Culture: Saigon Central Mosque
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter