Book Loft, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Book Loft
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The only thing you should be prepared for is that it is VERY crowded. Although the bookstore has 32 rooms, some of those rooms are not larger than a broom closet. Many book are stacked up on the floor and the rest room is at the back of the shop.
So, yeah, it sounds kinda scary, and if you're not really into small, crowded places than maybe this isn't for you, but if you're curious and love books, you should give it a try!
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Topiary GardenI've never seen so many interesting bushes and plants and all of them for free. The Topiary Garden in Columbus is a work of art in itself. There are various topiaries, benches, paved walkways and fountains throughout the park and all [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Columbus COSIThe best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great time there. There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
Overnight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach....
Sightseeing: Home stay trip at Dhaka
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
For my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful...
General: Free barcelona travel guide
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Alaska is famous for its sea resorts and high mountains, mostly glaciers. Traveling down to Whittier from Anchorage either by train, motor-coach or...
Sightseeing: Prince William Sound