Franklin Park Conservatory, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Franklin Park Conservatory
- General travel tip
- City center
There is also a glass collection of the famous Dale Chihuly which can be seen throughout the museum. Amazing!
Try to book in advance if you're going with a larger group.
1777 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43223, USA
Adults: $11, children: $6.
Every day from 10:00 to 5:00pm. (until 8:00pm on Wednesdays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Easton Town CenterThe modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Columbus COSIThe best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great time there. There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily [...]D: 10.8mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Just know me and lets move onKnow my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Ladies, if you go to Paris, don't forget about a few things in order to look less like a tourist. You definitely have to forget your T-shirts,...
General: What to wear?
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I've been karting before, but it was nothing, a piece of cake, compared to the karts and the place in Fort Lauderdale. Known as the longest and...
Family & Fun: Xtreme Indoor Karting in Fort Lauderdale