Franklin Park Conservatory, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Franklin Park Conservatory
- General travel tip
- City center
There is also a glass collection of the famous Dale Chihuly which can be seen throughout the museum. Amazing!
Try to book in advance if you're going with a larger group.
1777 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43223, USA
Adults: $11, children: $6.
Every day from 10:00 to 5:00pm. (until 8:00pm on Wednesdays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Just know me and lets move onKnow my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Easton Town CenterThe modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Jeni's Ice Cream ShopLocated in three spots in Columbus (North Market, Grandview and Short North), Jeni's Ice Cream Shop is a small heaven both for kids and adults. Prepared from fresh ingredients their Jeni's ice creams are delicious, full of flavor [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Columbus COSIThe best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great time there. There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily [...]D: 10.8mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns,...
History & Culture: Calico Museum
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
The most tasty food I've ever tasted in Jacksonville was in Hala Cafe and Bakery. They have a wide variety of Greek and Middle-Eastern dishes...
Food: Hala Cafe and Bakery
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Though it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated...
Sightseeing: Old Town Wichita
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library
Hong Kong, China
The world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze,...
History & Culture: The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island