Columbus Food Adventures, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus Food Adventures
- Food travel tip
- City center
It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also got around to some pretty interesting restaurant that are either well-known or quite isolated, serving excellent quality food that you just can't get enough of.
It is a great opportunity to go to one of the tours because that way you will know which restaurants or taco trucks are the ones that are worth your time and money!
943 Highland St, Columbus, OH 43201, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Jeni's Ice Cream ShopLocated in three spots in Columbus (North Market, Grandview and Short North), Jeni's Ice Cream Shop is a small heaven both for kids and adults. Prepared from fresh ingredients their Jeni's ice creams are delicious, full of flavor [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Columbus COSIThe best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great time there. There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Easton Town CenterThe modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
If you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things...
Family & Fun: Gatorland in Orlando
Though it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated...
Sightseeing: Old Town Wichita