State Opera House, Budapest, Hungary
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary > Budapest > State Opera House
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The shows are not very expensive and of a very good quality with great performances.
There are also guided tours in the building, which is huge, beautifully ornated and very elegant.
Andrassy ut 22
An average ticket would cost around 20 Pounds, but it varys.
Guided tours: adults 10 Euros
students 5 Euros
Recent travel tips for Budapest
- Wall climbing in BudapestThere are several cheap opportunities for wall climbing in Budapest. In Summer it's almost like a hot sauna in an expensive spa ... [...]D: n/a00
- Gellért SpaThe Gellért Spa is the most prestigious thermal bath in Budapest. It has outdoor pool with artificial waves and thermal pools and saunas indoor. The thermal pool sections are separated. Massage & ticket reservation: email@example.com [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Free Budapest Walking ToursCome along on the daily Free Budapest Walking Tour at 10.30 a.m, which is an informative and entertaining general walking tour around the best sites Pest and Buda offers. If you are interested in the Communism with its undercover stories [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Budapest Public TransportBudapest is a very nice city, I have been there many times. There are so many places which worth to be visited. Because Budapest is a crowded city I recommend to leave the car in the hotel' parking land an use the public transport.It is [...]D: n/a00
- How to get from the airport Ferihegy to the cityArriving to the airport Ferihegy do not choose a taxi or bus service. There are regular bus routes of the local transportation company (BKV) to Kobanya-Kispest, what is the last station of the subway "blue" (no.2), going to city center. It [...]D: n/a00
Things about Budapest you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
I do love Prague for many reasons and let me admit, the Church of St. Nicholas is one of them. The church is a breathtaking example of the baroque...
History & Culture: Church of St. Nicholas in Prague
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Testtggf fdsb fdsgbvfds bfdsb dssbfdhbsd af bfs
General: Test test test test test
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
A cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop...
Shopping: Katrina Rozelle
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Cu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s....
Sightseeing: Cu Chi Tunnel