Public transportation ticket prices from 2009, Budapest, Hungary
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary > Budapest > Public transportation ticket prices from 2009
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Budapest
- Wall climbing in BudapestThere are several cheap opportunities for wall climbing in Budapest. In Summer it's almost like a hot sauna in an expensive spa ... [...]D: n/a00
- Cruise on DanubeThis cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts, National Theatre etc.) Traditional dishes, drinks and music can be enjoyed during the cruise. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- How to get from the airport Ferihegy to the cityArriving to the airport Ferihegy do not choose a taxi or bus service. There are regular bus routes of the local transportation company (BKV) to Kobanya-Kispest, what is the last station of the subway "blue" (no.2), going to city center. It [...]D: n/a00
- Synagogue and Jewish MuseumThe Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and windows. The interior of the building is also wonderful and huge. My favorite was the ceiling, [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Hungarian ParliamentThe Parliament of Hungary is one of the most beautiful parliaments in Europe so don't miss to visit it if you are in Budapest. The entrance is not very cheap, it is 20$ per person, but it really worth it. For that you get a 1.5 hour guided [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Budapest you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
From November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces...
General: Parking near the Schonbrunn
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
London, United Kingdom
The British Museum is one of the biggest and most famous museums in London. Personally, I found it the most interesting one. There are many...
History & Culture: British Museum
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing