Dinner & Cruise, Budapest, Hungary
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary > Budapest > Dinner & Cruise
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The main sights are the Parliament, Chain Bridge, Gellert Hill and Royal Castle.
1051 Budapest, Zrínyi St 2-6, Hungary
Starts every day at 19:00 and 20:00
How to get there:
take a metro until Deak Ferenc ter and 5 minutes walk
Recent travel tips for Budapest
- Traffic signs in the inner cityDont rely yourself on street signs. Take a good street map with you or use a updated navigation system. Otherwise you will spend much more time driving through the city than you wanted to. [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Free Budapest Walking ToursCome along on the daily Free Budapest Walking Tour at 10.30 a.m, which is an informative and entertaining general walking tour around the best sites Pest and Buda offers. If you are interested in the Communism with its undercover stories [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Matthias ChurchThe Matthias Church or Church of Our Lady is a 700 years old Catholic temple. It was named after the great king of Hungary, Matthias Rex. It's building style is a mixed one because of the changes that were made on it throughout the [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Hungarian ParliamentThe Parliament of Hungary is one of the most beautiful parliaments in Europe so don't miss to visit it if you are in Budapest. The entrance is not very cheap, it is 20$ per person, but it really worth it. For that you get a 1.5 hour guided [...]D: 1mi00
- Széchenyi SpaSzéchenyi is the biggest spa in Budapest with 18 thermal pools. All pools, saunas, steam cabins, fitness rooms and massage service are available. The main swimming pool section and thermal pools are possible to visit mixed. [...]D: 2.5mi10
Things about Budapest you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Mexico City, Mexico
I think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of...
Shopping: Bazar del Sabado
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Bangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers...
Sightseeing: How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, Thailand
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide