Traffic signs in the inner city, Budapest, Hungary
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary > Budapest > Traffic signs in the inner city
- General travel tip
- City center
1014 Budapest, Szent György utca, Ungarn
Recent travel tips for Budapest
- Cruising from Budapest to SzentendreIf you want to see Budapest from another view, I have an advice for you. Last summer I was with a ship from Budapest to Szentendre - it was awesome! All those beautiful bridges, the Parliament, etc. can be seen differently than you saw [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Budapest Public TransportBudapest is a very nice city, I have been there many times. There are so many places which worth to be visited. Because Budapest is a crowded city I recommend to leave the car in the hotel' parking land an use the public transport.It is [...]D: n/a00
- Széchenyi SpaSzéchenyi is the biggest spa in Budapest with 18 thermal pools. All pools, saunas, steam cabins, fitness rooms and massage service are available. The main swimming pool section and thermal pools are possible to visit mixed. [...]D: 2.5mi10
- House of TerrorIt's the most realistic, accurate and also depressing museum I've ever seen about communism and nazism. Th building itself was the headquarter of the hyngarian political police in during the fcism and also during the comunism. With a lot of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- How to get from the airport Ferihegy to the cityArriving to the airport Ferihegy do not choose a taxi or bus service. There are regular bus routes of the local transportation company (BKV) to Kobanya-Kispest, what is the last station of the subway "blue" (no.2), going to city center. It [...]D: n/a00
Things about Budapest you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
If you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bricktown
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature