The Ming Tombs in Beijing, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Beijing > The Ming Tombs in Beijing
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Leading up to the Chang Tomb is the Sacred Way, a seven kilometer long large pathway, with typical Chinese statues on its sides, each of them symbolizing something. It was said that this path led the way to the Heavens for the emperor and his wives.
The whole place is remarkable and beautiful; a quite big piece of history.
Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District Beijing 102213
Admission fee to the Changling Tomb is CNY 30 and CNY40 to the Dingling Tomb.
From 8:30am to 5:30pm.
How to get there:
Mainly by bus.
Recent travel tips for Beijing
- The Lama Temple in BeijingDating back to the Qing dynasty, the Lama Temple is the most magnificent Buddhist temple in China. Built similarly to other great imperial buildings, with golden-tiled rooftops, red walls, multi-colored glaze tiles, the temple's [...]D: n/a00
- A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In BeijingChina travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and historical sites. Traveling on holiday is becoming a new fashion and the good way to relieve [...]D: 8.3mi00
- The Summer Palace in BeijingThe Emperor's getaway for centuries, the Summer Palace is the greatest and grandest imperial garden in whole China. Built as a place of recreation and rest for the emperor, the garden encompasses everything that is peaceful, harmonious and [...]D: n/a00
- Fangshan Restaurant in BeijingWe've never tasted a deliciously and elaborately prepared meal such as the one we had at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park. This restaurant is famous for its imperial cuisine, serving dishes that were made for the emperors. The name of [...]D: n/a00
- Bianyifang Roast Duck Restaurant in BeijingWe tasted the most delicious roast duck ever in this cozy little restaurant on Happiness Street. The whole dish was crisp, fragrant and mouthwatering, we loved it. As we found out, the restaurant has a long history, being founded during [...]D: n/a00
Things about Beijing you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Akihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used,...
Shopping: Electronic articles
Sweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some...
Shopping: Old Kentucky Chocolates
We visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn...
History & Culture: Philadelphia Museum of Art
Located in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. ...
Food: The Firehouse
Saint Paul, Minnesota
With so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might...
Family & Fun: Minnesota Children's Museum