Bakersfield Museum of Art, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Bakersfield Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you're only in passing, you can just take look inside the museum or roam its beautiful surrounding grounds. Harmony and beauty are combine in the visual aspect of the place. Definitely something worth seeing.
1930 R St, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USA
$2 for students, $5 for adults.
Weekdays: 10am-4pm (Mondays closed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Wool GrowersKnown as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there adds another good touch to the whole experience. I couldn't complain about the food [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Kern County MuseumWhile visiting the Kern County Museum you step back in time when the early settlers came to inhabit this rich country. When the first inhabitants of Bakersfield built up their homes and tried to earn their living with farming and trade. [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop,...
History & Culture: Ville Souterraine
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
This is one fascinating place. If you are into ancient cultures and art, you should definitely go there. The most important item at this museum is...
History & Culture: Pergamon Museum
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
Albuquerque, New Mexico
For almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes...
Sightseeing: Sandia Peak Tramway
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter