Bakersfield Museum of Art, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Bakersfield Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you're only in passing, you can just take look inside the museum or roam its beautiful surrounding grounds. Harmony and beauty are combine in the visual aspect of the place. Definitely something worth seeing.
1930 R St, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USA
$2 for students, $5 for adults.
Weekdays: 10am-4pm (Mondays closed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Wind Wolves PreserveNothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead to check their tour dates and book in advance. It is absolutely worth it! You can only [...]D: 24.3mi20
- Kern County MuseumWhile visiting the Kern County Museum you step back in time when the early settlers came to inhabit this rich country. When the first inhabitants of Bakersfield built up their homes and tried to earn their living with farming and trade. [...]D: 1.5mi00
- California Living MuseumBeing more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum hosts also the home of native Californian flora and fauna. Child-friendly and easily [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Golden West CasinoSome kind of fun and excitement is always welcome while you're on holiday, so spending some time in the Golden West Casino may result in just the perfect night, especially if you win more than you bargained for. They have many table [...]D: 3.5mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events,...
History & Culture: Hockey Hall of Fame
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Los Cabos, Mexico
An amazing kayak and snorkeling tour!! We booked for the Three Bay adventure tour which lasted about 4-5 hours including the trip to and back from...
Outdoors Activities: Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and Snorkeling
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Catherine the Great, the famous empress of Russia was the initiator of the collection that gave birth to the State Hermitage Museum, currently one...
History & Culture: State Hermitage Museum
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern