Bakersfield Museum of Art, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Bakersfield Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you're only in passing, you can just take look inside the museum or roam its beautiful surrounding grounds. Harmony and beauty are combine in the visual aspect of the place. Definitely something worth seeing.
1930 R St, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USA
$2 for students, $5 for adults.
Weekdays: 10am-4pm (Mondays closed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Replay LoungeAlso a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs set up throughout the bar so when the games are on, you can watch it easily. If you're [...]D: 1mi00
- Buck Owens' Crystal PalaceThere is a place in Bakersfield which is quite perfect for a special night out with your partner or your family and that is Buck Owens' Crystal Palace. Known also as a museum, with photos, guitars and other memorabilia of the country [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
I think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler ...
History & Culture: Black Creek Pioneer Village
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Though maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time,...
History & Culture: Atlantic City Art Center
Taking a short walk from the Old City to Penn’s Landing on Friday night can result in an amazing ending of a day. There are FREE concerts to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free concerts on Penn’s Landing