Wool Growers, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Wool Growers
- Food travel tip
- City center
I couldn't complain about the food either, to me it was delicious, though they did use a bit of too much vinegar on the salad. Apart from that, the whole dish tasted great, the atmosphere was welcoming and homey. We had a great time there, we would like to return again!
620 E 19th St, Bakersfield, CA 93305, USA
Mon-Sat: 11:30am-2pm / 6:00pm-9pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Wind Wolves PreserveNothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead to check their tour dates and book in advance. It is absolutely worth it! You can only [...]D: 24.3mi20
- Replay LoungeAlso a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs set up throughout the bar so when the games are on, you can watch it easily. If you're [...]D: 1mi00
- California Living MuseumBeing more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum hosts also the home of native Californian flora and fauna. Child-friendly and easily [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
London, United Kingdom
Mauritius island vacation will take you to that mesmerizing dream island with turquoise tranquil waters, classy beach resorts, wonderful shopping...
Night Life & Entertainment: An Exclusive Mauritius Island Vacation
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Guinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will...
Outdoors Activities: Guinness Storehouse
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips