Murray Family Farm, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Murray Family Farm
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The fruits were really delicious, it was such a luck to hear about the farm. We wouldn't have thought there might be something so great in this small town. The farm also offers children to bottle feed the goats, cuddle the young ones and pot the llamas. Its really like a hidden treasure that was worth seeing. Oh, don't forget your camera, the surrounding area is beautiful!
6700 General Beale Rd, Caliente, CA 93518, USA
Year round, daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Replay LoungeAlso a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs set up throughout the bar so when the games are on, you can watch it easily. If you're [...]D: 1mi00
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Bakersfield Museum of ArtYou wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase awareness regarding art as an educational program. During March, April and May classes and [...]D: 2mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shikumen, or stone gate houses, used to be the norm in the past in Shanghai, but most of them were razed to the ground to make way for modern...
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
With Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you...
Food: Saffron's Restaurant
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz