Murray Family Farm, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Murray Family Farm
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The fruits were really delicious, it was such a luck to hear about the farm. We wouldn't have thought there might be something so great in this small town. The farm also offers children to bottle feed the goats, cuddle the young ones and pot the llamas. Its really like a hidden treasure that was worth seeing. Oh, don't forget your camera, the surrounding area is beautiful!
6700 General Beale Rd, Caliente, CA 93518, USA
Year round, daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Uricchio's TrattoriaDefinitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with tables, they might want to look for a bigger place, the food was something we couldn't have [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Bakersfield Museum of ArtYou wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase awareness regarding art as an educational program. During March, April and May classes and [...]D: 2mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Trout's BlackboardBakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall, nightclub and a saloon. Every night they are open and entertain customers with live music, [...]D: 2.4mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Science city in Ahmedabad is an ideal place for education and entertainment. The exhibition was the most worthy experience where one could see and...
Outdoors Activities: Science City, Ahmedabad
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing