Buck Owens' Crystal Palace, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We went there for a Sunday brunch, having been told that maybe that is the best day to visit the place due to the performances. The food is a bit pricey, so note that, but totally worth your money. Though you have to pay an extra $5 for the live shows, you will surely remember it as a great night!
2800 Buck Owens Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93308, USA
Tue-Sat: 5pm till late night
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Kern County MuseumWhile visiting the Kern County Museum you step back in time when the early settlers came to inhabit this rich country. When the first inhabitants of Bakersfield built up their homes and tried to earn their living with farming and trade. [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Las Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with...
Outdoors Activities: Las Ramblas
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
To see and experience a better and a larger part of Anchorage and Alaska, you shouldn't miss boarding a tour with the Alaska Railroad Depot....
Public Transportation: Alaska Railroad Depot