Buck Owens' Crystal Palace, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We went there for a Sunday brunch, having been told that maybe that is the best day to visit the place due to the performances. The food is a bit pricey, so note that, but totally worth your money. Though you have to pay an extra $5 for the live shows, you will surely remember it as a great night!
2800 Buck Owens Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93308, USA
Tue-Sat: 5pm till late night
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Wind Wolves PreserveNothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead to check their tour dates and book in advance. It is absolutely worth it! You can only [...]D: 24.3mi20
- Uricchio's TrattoriaDefinitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with tables, they might want to look for a bigger place, the food was something we couldn't have [...]D: 1.6mi00
- California Living MuseumBeing more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum hosts also the home of native Californian flora and fauna. Child-friendly and easily [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest
Though not one of cheapest hotels in Philadelphia, The Rittenhouse Hotel is definitely one of the world’s finest places to stay. Having...
General: The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head