Buck Owens' Crystal Palace, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We went there for a Sunday brunch, having been told that maybe that is the best day to visit the place due to the performances. The food is a bit pricey, so note that, but totally worth your money. Though you have to pay an extra $5 for the live shows, you will surely remember it as a great night!
2800 Buck Owens Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93308, USA
Tue-Sat: 5pm till late night
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Trout's BlackboardBakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall, nightclub and a saloon. Every night they are open and entertain customers with live music, [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Wool GrowersKnown as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there adds another good touch to the whole experience. I couldn't complain about the food [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Las Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with...
Outdoors Activities: Las Ramblas
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one...
Food: Local Pizza (so tasty)
A small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer...
History & Culture: Fresno Art Museum
It's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza.
Night Life & Entertainment: Hollywood blvd
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing