Buck Owens' Crystal Palace, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We went there for a Sunday brunch, having been told that maybe that is the best day to visit the place due to the performances. The food is a bit pricey, so note that, but totally worth your money. Though you have to pay an extra $5 for the live shows, you will surely remember it as a great night!
2800 Buck Owens Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93308, USA
Tue-Sat: 5pm till late night
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- California Living MuseumBeing more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum hosts also the home of native Californian flora and fauna. Child-friendly and easily [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Bakersfield Museum of ArtYou wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase awareness regarding art as an educational program. During March, April and May classes and [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
This is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you...
Food: San Francisco Coffee Company
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Akihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used,...
Shopping: Electronic articles
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
It is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The...
History & Culture: Fort McHenry National Monument