California Living Museum, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > California Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
They also have an aquarium where you can watch the Sacramento sucker or the hardhead, two species native to California. Being open 7 days a week, you can go on a visit every time you want.
10500 Alfred Harrell Hwy, Bakersfield, CA 93306, USA
Kids $5, adults $9
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Hungry Hunter SteakhouseThey may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. The food is really something, with tasty side dishes and perfectly prepared ribs. We [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Wind Wolves PreserveNothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead to check their tour dates and book in advance. It is absolutely worth it! You can only [...]D: 24.3mi20
- Wool GrowersKnown as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there adds another good touch to the whole experience. I couldn't complain about the food [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Kern County MuseumWhile visiting the Kern County Museum you step back in time when the early settlers came to inhabit this rich country. When the first inhabitants of Bakersfield built up their homes and tried to earn their living with farming and trade. [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey...
Food: Jameson Distillery
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Being close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone....
Food: Mimi's Cafe
Alaska is famous for its sea resorts and high mountains, mostly glaciers. Traveling down to Whittier from Anchorage either by train, motor-coach or...
Sightseeing: Prince William Sound