California Living Museum, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > California Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
They also have an aquarium where you can watch the Sacramento sucker or the hardhead, two species native to California. Being open 7 days a week, you can go on a visit every time you want.
10500 Alfred Harrell Hwy, Bakersfield, CA 93306, USA
Kids $5, adults $9
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Trout's BlackboardBakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall, nightclub and a saloon. Every night they are open and entertain customers with live music, [...]D: 2.4mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Replay LoungeAlso a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs set up throughout the bar so when the games are on, you can watch it easily. If you're [...]D: 1mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Buck Owens' Crystal PalaceThere is a place in Bakersfield which is quite perfect for a special night out with your partner or your family and that is Buck Owens' Crystal Palace. Known also as a museum, with photos, guitars and other memorabilia of the country [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
If you like frinkimng a cup of coffe or eat good food in a quiet and good looking restaurant and bar. It lies directly in the medieval city center...
Food: Cafe central
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT