Pappasito's Cantina, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Pappasito's Cantina
- Food travel tip
- City center
Try the tamales and the fajitas, and some spicy dishes if you're up too, they are delicious!
321 Road To 6 Flags St W, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
General opening hours: 11am-10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Saltgrass Steak HouseDelicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is quite popular, there were many people when we went one night to dine there. The atmosphere was [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Tempest ToursPeople are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and exciting. With Tempest Tours you're able to get close to a tornado or watch for several days [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Tierra Verde Golf ClubA beautifully maintained golf course of almost 250 acres is open to the public every day. The Tierra Verde Golf Club is most popular during the warm months and I think that is the time to go play because you can marvel at the lush greenery [...]D: 10.7mi00
- Cowboys DancehallIn Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week at the Cowboys Dancehall, so if you're in town for a visit than go check it out. Some of [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Ripley's Grand PrairieThough located a few miles from Arlington, in the neighboring Grand Prairie, the entertaining and fun amusement park Ripley's Grand Prairie is a blast for adults and kids alike. The whole park looks like Disneyland, colorful and bright [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers...
Night Life & Entertainment: Dickens Pub in Saint Petersburg
Arusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers...
Sightseeing: Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari places