Pappasito's Cantina, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Pappasito's Cantina
- Food travel tip
- City center
Try the tamales and the fajitas, and some spicy dishes if you're up too, they are delicious!
321 Road To 6 Flags St W, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
General opening hours: 11am-10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Piccolo MondoA felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its preparation of food. They have a grand menu, I tried their Rolatine di Pollo (stuffed chicken [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Trader's VillageThough not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to mention animals. The place is pretty big, so try not to get lost, and resembles more a flea [...]D: n/a00
- Mylinda Renay SalonFor us women, there is nothing more relaxing and perfect than a day at the spa and shopping, and Mylinda Renay Salon, which is a spa and a boutique, you get both. So you can imagine what a bliss my day had been after I went there for a [...]D: 2mi00
- Arlington Rangers BallparkBeside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In and Off season, weekdays every hour until 4pm. You don't get to see just the filed, you [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Pappadeaux Seafood KitchenAppetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The Chef is really good, because the dishes that I tried out (and I'm not a big seafood fan) [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Definitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see,...
History & Culture: National Cowboy Museum
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets